Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Sugni's EGO

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
When some one point out sugni;s actions she has ego... she does things without thinking...

She sold her self.. Just to save her ego... of not marry a married thakur...
    when her mom told her not to trust vikram she broke all ties with her and went to live at vikram;s home
    she had no problem when adi raised his hand on his uncle 1st time .. when vikram offered help then she used gun and ask vikram to leave her alone
    vikram said thing about her b4 her marriage to adi .. her ego was hurt so she married adi...

now... will she do it with adi ? just because her ego hurt again ? (if adi save her)

What happens to her trust on any one on test time ??? when she has to trust her mom she doesnt when she has to trust vikram she doesnt when she has to trust adi she doesnt...

Any ideas...

Edited by ronshaan - 02 December 2012 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
 One thing  I have notice  with the character of Sugni is that she never say "SORRY!. I am not talking about her apologising to  MT, that she had no chice and even when she did say it she followed it up with : " We did what we did to Save this family"  (so she turned it into  ,be grateful to us!)
  There is never any remorse/ shame or guilt on  Sugni's face.  From the beginning of the show.
  * She walkes out on her MOTHER  for TVS, she went so far as to tell her mother she was not invited to the wedding... Then she found out about Reva and came back home. Not once did I hear Sugni say "Maayee  I am sorry I  was disresectful and harsh to you, Maaye forgive me"
  * She goes  on to get engaged to Adi , then realizes that TVS loves her enough to walk away. She  gets Married to Adi... Not once did she go up to TVS and says : "Thakur Malick, I know that  i hurt your feelings, I am SORRY for what I did. Please  Forgive me"  ( Had she explain what ever twisted logic she is using for her actions and  apologized in a genuine way  he might have found it in his heart to understand her and maybe eventually accept and forgive her, as he once told her, She never tries to understand him at all)
 * Adi and Uma (jiji) are on Shaky ground, Sugni never once went up to her or any of the other women of the house and Says; "I am the cause of this I am sorry for all the trouble  this  family has seen"
  So I would say  Sugni's pride  is preventing her from seeing her actions as  wrong!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutecherrybronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Vinnie U said it much better then me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
 she is mha faltoo character first she broken her mother's trust, again vikram's and now adi's.. utter selfish.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
oh shukar hay

she didnt win any award...

if sugni would remain the same sugni we met b4 .. she would win awards... but she is changed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index