^ICG THREAD 58^ JOIN TO PLAY ARSHI GAMES WITH MADS

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
AGAIN I M MAKING THIS THREADWA ...FEELING HONOURED LOLZ...😳😳😳😳😳😳

Arshi = Arnav and Khushi 😳😳

We love You Forevah and Evah😊 !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank You Sanaya For Giving Us Khushi and Making Us Smile Each Day !
Thank You Barun For Giving Us Arnav and making Us Drool and Go mad Each Day !

READ MY CMNT ALSO ON 1ST PAGE

MEMBERS FOREVAH N EVAH !!
Simran The KARTA DHARTA OF ICG !!THANK U FOR GIVING US ICG BABY...

1) Jyo.Arshi.IPK:
She's been here right from thread 1 till now! One of the most loved members! She is like a mother to us, always defending us after we have done our crimes (bashing MB and Viman)πŸ˜‰
2) Lareefab:
La di has been with us from thread 1 also. An adorable di! 😳 We wish you all the best for your married life! Jeeju better keep you happy...VARNA...πŸ˜ƒ
3) cutelittleangel:
Hafsa .you are so sweet and caring!
4) Mini.S:
Vaise toh hai CID fan par hamesha ICG mein ghumti rehti hai :P Straight forward and funny...she is our funny member πŸ˜‰
5) ..Pawanni..:
my icgians luv me coz of my Barunlicious posts ...love all of dem...
6) Sandhyait:
HP ki biwi 🀣 Oh di, we love to tease you when you are our bakra πŸ˜† Our Sandy di is friendly and sweet 😳
7) shona3:
Our gutterist! ☺️ One of the headmasters of the TGA πŸ˜‰ Bahar se bahut innocent dikhti hai..par hai nayi πŸ˜†
8) shillu.arshi:
Humari Mahesh ki fan πŸ˜† Shillu di...you are so fun loving and adorable 😳
9) Edella17:
πŸ˜† laila tu laila...hum sab chaahe tujhse milna akela...
10) tridevishraddha:
Friendly with everyone 😳 A great writer!
11) crazzyfan:
Kamaal ke gutter updates ! Hum toh aapke deewane hai! Aarti di is our best writer πŸ˜‰
12) ASRHOTNEZ:
Merz di, your bubbly nature can make anyone fall in love with you 😳
13) billa097:
Our chottey! πŸ˜› Sanaya ke sabse bade fan..πŸ˜† Really sweet :)
14) Anamika2291:
So sweet and yet so quiet ! A talented writer 😳 Aap toh humare muh se lafz cheen lete ho 😳
15) rechup:
Your DP makes us swoon ☺️ Another popular bakra πŸ˜†
16) sashhh33:
A cute and loving di 😳
17) -kitzdoll-:
We miss you alot Kriti di! Really adorable πŸ˜‰
18) 21magique:
Simple and down to earth πŸ˜‰ We miss you alot to ! 😊
19) Harshu246:
Harshu ki bacchi πŸ˜† Mischevious and nautanki :P My bashing partnerπŸ˜† Best of luck for your exams!
20) Arshi-licious01:
Our 2nd gutter queen! Another headmaster of the TGA πŸ˜† Following in the footsteps of our reigning gutter gueen, Krishika 🀣
21) KaShArHi_Krishi:
Our ultimate gutter queen! Founder of the TGA πŸ‘ Credit goes to her for spreading gutter in the ICG πŸ˜ƒ She seems really innocent but beware πŸ˜†
22) Gazal..:
Really cute and romantic ☺️
23) Aishu3003:
Adorable and simple πŸ˜‰ So far has managed to stay away from the gutteriness 😳 Aapke bas kuch aur hi din baki hai.. πŸ˜†
24) hetalmkn
Our lovely hetal .. Her and Avinash jeeju make a such a sweet couple ☺️
25) naughtymallu:
A recent member. Outgoing and bubbly πŸ˜ƒ
26) Sanguine_gal:
Adorable and guttery is our Yukti di 😳
27) MT_Loverboy:
Mohit Bhai! The other guy in the ICG πŸ˜‰ Loved by all the di's 😊 A huge Sanaya and Prachi Desai fan πŸ˜† Another partner in bashing VirmanπŸ˜†
28) .Lovegood.
Ranju! My sweet sis! The youngest in the ICG and the most innocent πŸ˜‰
29) ArHiViranya:
Hiral di! Bubbly and funny 😳 A great person to talk to :)
30) Ankitachoudhary:
Loved by all because of her welcoming nature 😳
31) Sahiba_doll:
A new member :) As adorable as a doll 😳
32) -chamkilli-:
Nehu a paagal fan like me...
33)Tori :our darlinggg...a drooler 😳!
ALL MY ICGIANS...LETS CELEBRATE THE SPLENDID 1.5 YEARS πŸ˜ƒ!!

*THIS WAS SIMI'S COPY PASTE MSG"

FOR THIS THREAD

RULES AND REGULATIONS :
NO ONE is allowed to cry !! no one is allowed to leave
the ones who r saying or planning to take a leave ..."who had given u all permission to leave "
huh...

had these two biggies allowed u to leave ..these two r ICG supervisior ...

"aana aap ki marzi thi ..lekin jab aa gye to jana ya na jaana aap
par depend nahi karta ...DAMNIT 😑"

2) ,..THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO OUR GAMES ONLY ...

GUTTER GAME
  IPKKND QUIZ GAME
  EPISODE DISCUSSION GAME
  DIALOGS GAME ..

join the games pilichhh ...
and play ...

arshi has not gone from our lives ..they will always be Ther with us
in our hearts ..

jayada bak bak ki ...aur kha ki u r sad or crying
  toh i will THROW U DOWN ...🀣

ICGians make IF ..
IF makes ICG ..

*hafsu u asked me for my views but i dont belive in fooling ppl  jo kahunga sach kahunga sach k siwa kuch nhi kahunga"🀣

jyo di : MY view for u is u r like a mother to all of us ...who
always defend us and say "no no dont do that" ... love u so much di πŸ€—...she even once saved me and simi from ehmmbh ppl
loves BARUN SOBTI from core and rescpect him...loves SANAYA too ...my relation with her is lyk PYAAR BHARA RISHTA..sometimes she even scold me ..but i like being scolded by her...aaj kal she is ignoring me ..but its ok ...i can understand ..

SHILLU DI : my SA..πŸ€— ..u all k9 wat was my first rxn on seeing her pic on fb ...are u a south actress... u r  just like an
elder sis ..who loves all so much cares them and never get angry *as i noticed u*πŸ˜‰ ... Mahesh babu ki PHANGURL...loves sanayA ..AND MOREOVER monaya ... LOVES BARUN TOO ..
me and her share somewhat telepathy as our views match a lot..

PAAWNI DI : u paap di ...hello hi bi bi ...barun ki PHANGAL... bawli wali phangal... 🀣 ..she wants to do ONE TYM PAAPA VE WITH HP/OP *koi bhi mil jaye*πŸ˜‰ ..joking di ...u r so sweet ..well we have not talked VERYYY MUCH ...so after reading this paap di start paying attention to me ..ok ...

anku di : OUR bond is like "khatta metha" ..we both love pulling each other legs .. really really so good ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£ ..a barun fan that "doesnt want to hear a single wrd against him" huh...feels that she is his PA. ..koi batae ki she is nt... likes slapping me and banging my head on wall ...and i love and rofl when u say "someone pls slap dis bhai"

arti di : well ..my wrds will less for her coz she is busy in partying with her prize big prize that she won ..RS 1 ...🀣 ...joke ... but di u r so natural..she doesnt k9 hindi or english both ..may be she is french ... BARUN KI PHANGIRL KI LINE KI EK AUR CANDIDATE ...i dont k9 she love sanny or not ..but she love arshi from core

pari di : she is sooo cute ...her name cutewink ..i always feel watever she is saying she is winking in that ...we have talked not that much ...*start talkng me* and so thanx for honouring me to make the thread .u and arti di

hafsu : i k9 u r searching for ur name badly ... a lucky gal at whose name barun stuck off/...*if normal ppl have done it she wll be angry but barun did it so  didnt even slept that night*😲  ...haaafff ---sssu uu ..u r really so good ...we too have not talked to that extent ... although she is FREE everytime she doesnt like tallking me..busy in her ff os watever ...*phew* ho gaya

annie di : wrds spk less than emotions ..so i dont feel lyk writing abt u will do anything ... i really respect u ..and jyo di ...and di be strng always ...really u have a  vry vry gentle and soft heart ,...u didnt even slept during barun campaign ...shows how much u LOVE N RESPECT HIM

merz di : *watever i will say for u will be in loud tone"
another sweet di who loves me more than barun itself ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,...*joking* ... loves BS very muchhh ...huh ..😑 (*not me*) ... FAINTED IN HER MATHS EXAM...di plz temme that stry again ...hate maths to core .. di u r vry intelligent in other subjects ..lub u πŸ€—

harshu : jaldi se wapas aa ja ...best of luck for ur exam ...missing u badly ... love our bashing days in ehmmbh and mb forum...will do it again πŸ˜‰
  ..u r so lyk a younger sis ...πŸ€—.luv u so much ..
she wants BARUN's beta to be his hubby...barun ki phangal ki list mein she is not included 🀒 .. barun ki bahu ...lolz

ria : hugs πŸ€— ..lov her so much ..i planned family with u ...i mean we three partners planned famly but so sad ki that dream cudnt b fulfilled will do it again ...so cute sister ... one of my best friends n icg ... we too luv pulling each other legs ... nowadays talks in an accent with me ..i dont understand y

krishika : krishu partner πŸ€—...love ur way of talking damnit ... initially i hated when u say bhaiyya but now i like it ..we ROFL whenever talk ..its never been a day that we talked and i didnt laughed ...i dont k9 she lve barun or not  sanaya or not ... krishu hamari family planning adhoori reh gyi 😭 ..

ria and krishu ... i pray one day u both have 🀬 with al your hubbies

preetu di : a prey of love in real life ... so sweet di...always keep updating us with ur and jeeju's convo and lake street incidents..🀣 ...love those days when u me and SA have dinners at nght together and calmly ...kash that day come again ...but never mind ...

SIMRAN : πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— simi ..love u damnit ...so much ...one of my bestest frnds here ...we two have many common things ...like love bashing mb and ehmmbh ..and will keep doing it now ...hi5 ..πŸ˜‰ but poor gal ...ur account blocked 🀣 second tym 🀣 now i will not help u ..keep using that id ...still remember the day when u called me and we bashed ehmmbh ...

sandy di : HP ki patni 😲😲 ...i was shocked when i come to terms with this truth ...u r so sweet di ... love talking to u ...

mini behnaah : well malkin ji ..i dont understand ur behaviour ... sumtym u talk to me and sumtym keep ignoring me 😑😑 ...huh...wenever u ignore me ..i miss only CID updates by my mini behnaah only not u ..🀣 ..
so sweet ..lovely ..and yup she is so well mannered *i noticed* ..i likeyr behaviour to all and straight forwardness so much ...huh and keep ignoring me ..watever 😑😑😑

kitu di : kitu di ..u r sooo sweet i luv it wenever  i talk to u ... lved our movies talks ..jab tak hai jaan abhi tak nhi dekhi maine ..still banging my frnd head

hiral :  u r a cute younger sis ...well we have interacted less yet

laila di : πŸ€— talk more n more to me ok.. so that i can write for u...we two have interacted very less. .

fahi di : love u di ..πŸ€— *saying this in the hope that u will take me to mauritious one day"...so nice n welcoming nature of u ..that i lub ..

tori di : πŸ€—..artificial intelligency dikhane wali didi ...sharam nahi aat hai ka ... nanadkishore ...huh 🀣  ...BS k piche pagalon ki tarah padi hui ho ..huhh..so weet nature of u ...

pruthvi : a basket bal champion ..well u r the sole competotor for me and sanaya  ... nowadays i k9 u r so busy but never forget to cum here ... πŸ€—..hugs to u ...
jyada nahi bolunga nhi to sab pata nhi kya soch lenge πŸ˜‰

dobby di : amma ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.u r so cute ... intracted very well with me from yesterday ..

ranju : mss u ...its a long tym that i talked u ...but must tell one thing u r youngest here stilll have a good brainy ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arnav di : missing u sooo much πŸ˜ƒ... it has been over a mnth that we talked ...hugs ..plz wenever u cum talk to me firstly ..🀣

laa di : u r so sweet di..well u r the one here whom i found who also loved bidaai ..hugs for that πŸ€—..i love playing games with u ... aaj bhi khelna ..ok

sorry if i forgot anyone to mention ...i am ghajini in that case ...short term memory los *krishu dont read this line pilich*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
THanks for the thread bhai and congrats for the new thread yet again everyone !! ICG rocks !!
MT_loverboy thumbnail
mohit *the great* -- arti di

arti di -- sandy di

sandy di -- pari di

pari di -- dobby di

dobby di -- SA *shillu di*

SA --mohit*the great*

arti di - 0 pts

sandy di -- 0.5 *answered 1 qn halfly and cheated to ask HP* 🀣

same chain will be continued ...

sandy di ..STOP TALKING WITH HP AND ASK QN TO PARI DI
Edited by MT_loverboy - 11 years ago
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cb congratzz for new thread thanks for new threadwa
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy mohit i am back yaar...y m left in d chain ?? πŸ˜­
cutiewink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sandy moi swty pie ask me an easy question !!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey i'm thru mob.. tats y.. very slow..
so wats my score..
welcome dobby..
MT_loverboy thumbnail
so sandy di ..ask a qn to pari di...jaldi karo pilich
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy mohit i am back yaar...i pinged in d last thread nah...y m left in d chain ?? πŸ˜­
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazyyfan

🀣 no chemistry between them !! Kabhi kabhi romance ke alawa baatein bhi kiya karo ek doosre se πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

becharey lognonko chodo dear they r doing rabba vey dnt distrub lolz