Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham Discussions 3 - 7 Dec (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Yes Ratna akka , your point is right .. when ashwin can invite ram in just a second then why did he avoid gayathri .. infact ashwin was more close to gayathri right.. gayathri very much hurt by this ..

Nambi is such a wonderful character .. his interactions with everyone so enjoyable . my dad's favorite character..Nambi is like a father figure to all .. loved his scene with gayathri..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham Discussions 3 - 7 Dec (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I think originally Ashwin had planned to have dinner alone with Nivedha , they are newly married after all. From the way he invited Ram, it looked as if Ram invited himself and Ashwin went along. Ashwin's reaction was like "oh my God, why did I not think of inviting Gayathri ?" Also, like Gayathri rightly observed, if Ashwin had invited her Ram would not have come !! I am curious about this Anjali!!!  Kannule kaattunga ppa !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top