Metromasti -Priya to win Pihus custody

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Priya to win Pihu's custody from Ram

The upcoming episode will bring a high voltage drama in Ram and Priya's lives in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (BALH) on SONY TV. It is being shown that Ram (Ram Kapoor) and ...

Link

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Bade-Achhe-Lagte-Hain-BALH-Priya-to-win-Pihus-custody-from-Ram/22679

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ek epi mein hi custody case solve ho jayegaπŸ˜•
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the heck!!! Haddi throws a party and Priya is going to attend the party of winning a custody case against her own husband!!! 
Really ..πŸ˜•
Is this Ekta's brilliant approach πŸ€“..All the months of hype for this custody case to be done in just in one epi and that too in a cross over maha epi...
And Priya is tp be shown attending that party thrown by Haddi...πŸ˜•...And then Ram also joins in...What a scrap script and Maha sangam epi are they planning.
How will Ram attend the party.Ok even Ram knows Priya is true ,how is Ram instantly going to attend the party and that too thrown by now his ex friend Rajjo Sir..With the current confrontation going between Rajjo and Ram ,Rajjo wont even invite Ram ,then how come Ram will attend and besides Ram is bound to be upset,how come Ram will overcome it in a jiffy and attend the party..
All these articles are meant to do only one thing confuse viewers to the core.
But yes this Ekta's show of course anything can happen.
Now one thing is for sure Ram is getting shot ,I want Priya to redeemed fully as PRK here and show her side love as well to Ram.
We viewers need a major overdose of PRK in full action especially if Priya is going to be shown celebrating in party or something like that which will be ridiculous..Ekta kindly please show Priya attending the party coz Rajjo Sir insisted her  to come ,at least kindly show that way. Instead of showing out of context Priya sharma ,we all are hoping to see PRK in full action after this incident and our Rajjo Sir once again dumb stuck seeing the love and concern of PRK in full action for her RK..Want to see PRK in full action blowing way Rajjo out to Dubai..
Ekta show whatever crap u want but all we viewers want is Raya re-united.

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GAWD.. How can she celebrate if she wins Pihu's custody?! Even if haddi throws it I'm sure Priya isn't that insensitive to attend it! Moreover, I don't think Ram in his right senses will attend the party!
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS!

I too find it hard to believe that either one of them would show up.  I'm sure if Priya does go it will be because she would feel obligated as Rajat Sir was the one who helped her win the case but why would Ram show up?

Anyway,  hopefully not to many more bumps in the road until the too of them finally re-unite!
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ye sab ek hi epi me hoga ??! Arrey yaar tue ko party hai aur kal hi priya will go to d court & ek hi hearing me case v jeet jayegi ?! Woah !! Thats fast
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

What the heck!!! Haddi throws a party and Priya is going to attend the party of winning a custody case against her own husband!!! 

Really ..πŸ˜•
Is this Ekta's brilliant approach πŸ€“..All the months of hype for this custody case to be done in just in one epi and that too in a cross over maha epi...
And Priya is tp be shown attending that party thrown by Haddi...πŸ˜•...And then Ram also joins in...What a scrap script and Maha sangam epi are they planning.
How will Ram attend the party.Ok even Ram knows Priya is true ,how is Ram instantly going to attend the party and that too thrown by now his ex friend Rajjo Sir..With the current confrontation going between Rajjo and Ram ,Rajjo wont even invite Ram ,then how come Ram will attend and besides Ram is bound to be upset,how come Ram will overcome it in a jiffy and attend the party..
All these articles are meant to do only one thing confuse viewers to the core.
But yes this Ekta's show of course anything can happen.
Now one thing is for sure Ram is getting shot ,I want Priya to redeemed fully as PRK here and show her side love as well to Ram.
We viewers need a major overdose of PRK in full action especially if Priya is going to be shown celebrating in party or something like that which will be ridiculous..Ekta kindly please show Priya attending the party coz Rajjo Sir insisted her  to come ,at least kindly show that way. Instead of showing out of context Priya sharma ,we all are hoping to see PRK in full action after this incident and our Rajjo Sir once again dumb stuck seeing the love and concern of PRK in full action for her RK..Want to see PRK in full action blowing way Rajjo out to Dubai..
Ekta show whatever crap u want but all we viewers want is Raya re-united.

@bold dats wat is irritating me🀒

n regarding emerging of PRK see how she will cry buckets wen RK takes bullet on him n his condition will be serious 

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

@bold dats wat is irritating me🀒

n regarding emerging of PRK see how she will cry buckets wen RK takes bullet on him n his condition will be serious 

Aur Rajjo usse apna KANDA DEGA RONE KE LIYE πŸ€’ BLAHHH !!!!!😑
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh exact tc ka article ha jis pe twitter nay sab nay uski rerh li! 
judge announces anu guilty and she coms to shoot? priya is ok with givng a huge party for cusotdy in which none of her fmaily is here? bussiness asscocites are there ? ram after lsing case wnt be sad rather come to party and even sacrfice for her? all reeeks of speculations !!BS πŸ€’

if priya allows haddi to have a party for pihu win then no redemption for me!! none, all the koi b jeetay harigi tou pihu baqwas all jhoot and ram my darling why is he being asked to prove his love???😑
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maiyya ki toh satak gayi hai.bakwas bakwas bakwas.always portraying side kick as HERO the Parallel lead.Bull ********