Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 4~Har Har Mahadevll~CLOSED~ (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 150

Indu_IF

IF-Dazzler

Indu_IF

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the review pritash and cool pic Sandy. I wish Ashnoor remained but she had to grow up. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llMohit Raina AT 4~Har Har Mahadevll~CLOSED~ (Page 30)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

Thanks for the review pritash and cool pic Sandy. I wish Ashnoor remained but she had to grow up. Confused

me too miss AS as AS WinkMohit n Ashnoor look chooo cute together Day Dreaming

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
the best father - daughter duo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diala

Indu_IF

IF-Dazzler

Indu_IF

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Mohit is very good with kids be it chotu Karthikeya, AS and now Sadhil. He seems to share a good connection with them all. He will make a great daddy in real life. Wink

foram.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
poor kartikeya..he didn't get opportunity to share such affectionate moment with father

uska buda manna jayaz hai

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

Mohit is very good with kids be it chotu Karthikeya, AS and now Sadhil. He seems to share a good connection with them all. He will make a great daddy in real life. Wink

awww in real life he will be the best father.

Indu_IF

Indu_IF

IF-Dazzler

Indu_IF

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Some lucky woman will bear his children. I can see him being very patient and loving to his kids. he seems a very sensitive and caring person to me. He will be like Mahadeva after marriage completely devoted to his wife and family. He does not look a flirt or womanizer. He is the hottest bachelor in the industry still he is single.

foram.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
mohit as fatherHeart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.