Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Reverse sweep for RK...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

asmi_1310

Goldie

asmi_1310

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Firstly,its feeling good that Avinash is coming for a new antagonist who would be stalker for MB. He is very powerful actor and has a great screen presence too.Big smile

I got bored to see Deepali's PDA with RKAngry , wanted reverse I mean someone would make RK jealous too.Wink

I wont mind some PDA between MB and this new character.LOL

Arre all should know our MADHUBALA is such a beautiful girl anybody and everybody should fall for her...!!!!Embarrassed

But my other thought is that this would lead their split and the actress track then would going to start...Confused

What say????Big smile

Blah...blah...blah... Sunday Dose...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reverse sweep for RK..." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
well we dont want to see RK and Madhu splitting becazof this new entry
we are hoping that this new entry will bring RK and Madhu more closer ...
RK and Madhu will recognize their eternal love for each other ...
lets hope for the best ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SmexyGhost-

asmi_1310

Goldie

asmi_1310

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

well we dont want to see RK and Madhu splitting becazof this new entry
we are hoping that this new entry will bring RK and Madhu more closer ...
RK and Madhu will recognize their eternal love for each other ...
lets hope for the best ...

Yeah absolutely , but it seems for the actress track splits is going to come...I dont know...It's my assumption... I might be wrongCry too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.