Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

DOTW-- Physically Seperated, Emotionally United (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Don't think that Adi and Pankhudi are so much opposites as have opposite type of upbringing.  Pankhudi has been taught to be part of a family and think of others and Adi to be an individual.  However he is naturally loving and caring of others and was very much impressed initially by Pankhu's large family and especially her grandfather - also is very close to his own grandfather and seems happy at Harish's house. 

I can't imagine that anyone much would be happy at the Diwan mansion as it was at the beginning.

Adi and Pankhu are already close and caring of each other.  Think he married her because he wanted to be with her and not just to make her feel better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW-- Physically Seperated, Emotionally United (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
1) I do see truth in Avantika's statement because she's right. Friendship is essential but along with that love is much needed because love alone would bring out all the other qualities needed to support a marriage (trust, understanding, supportive and friendship ofcourse).
Two people can be alike or different but in my opinion it all comes down to if the two people are willing to sustain the marriage.
2) I think again it just comes to show that all relationships that are made of love are very similar it's just that the execution of the relationship and the people in it vary. I think that if Harish&Avantika resolve their issues in that same sense Adi and Pankhudi would become official as Adi does look upto his parents. Oh and yes I think Adi&Pankhudi will definitely set an example for Adi's parents.
3) After seeing Monday's episode, I am convinced he will mess around with Pankhudi for sure! Let's see, hopefully Rubel is used to his potential in the show as it doesn't look like that jealousy track is going to happen but you never know ;) 

-Although I must say so far the CVs have been treating this show in the right manner, hopefully they continue so and show us more of Adi. Just imagine the day when Adi confesses?!! High hopes from the CVs right now and hopefully we get to see some pining from Adi's side this week! Thanks again Sharna for posting this week's DOTW! =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

-CrazyPraT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CrazyPraT-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=superbuffon15]
[P]<font size="3"><font color="#0000cc">Thanks Sharna for
this wonderful topic. Let me tell you just 2 lines about myself. I'm almost 40
and being married for the last 8 years. In real life I have always heard my
elders saying 2 or 3 things about marriage. 1. Husband can turn out to be the
best friend of his wife, but a best friend rarely turns out to be a good
husband. 2. Saadi ke baad pati-patni ko akhir kar ek dusre se pyaar hohi gata
hain. 3. If you are honest and committed to a                     i loved ur 3points. Great.        @sharna, asusual nice topic 4m u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

Thanks Sharna for this wonderful topic. Let me tell you just 2 lines about myself. I'm almost 40 and being married for the last 8 years. In real life I have always heard my elders saying 2 or 3 things about marriage. 1. Husband can turn out to be the best friend of his wife, but a best friend rarely turns out to be a good husband. 2. Saadi ke baad pati-patni ko akhir kar ek dusre se pyaar hohi gata hain. 3. If you are honest and committed to a relationship it will always succeed. From my real life experience I have found all these to be 100% true.

Very well said Clap

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I'm getting burned with prep for finals so I can't reply to all the wonderful discussions from Gunjan and Spot, but please guys, you all discuss away! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.