HW MUCH WAIT FOR PROPER TAAREY TRAK

royaltaarey thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
             how much wait for proper taarey trak????

whn palki ma'm cnfrmd abt TAAREY TRAK... we taarey fans got reliefff..😛...proper taarey trak k lia big hope...

😕Lst one mnth episodes se DIL PART is vry lowww in D3...nw its onli DOSTI N DANCE...whr IS third "'"D"""..?????

Nw this nws AJS is taking part in NACH BALIA...yhh taarey fans r happyyy😊😊..bt nw wat abt our TAAREY TRAK...???????? 

Nw AMAR'S time shedule problm.. he wil nt b able 2 give proper time for D3 shotinggg... n again we wil c swaron n dance...no TAAREY... no enogh screen space for TAAREYYY😭

PTA NAHIII """""HW MUCH WAIT FOR PROPER TAAREY TRAK???????????????????"""""""""""""""""""""😕

l
Edited by royaltaarey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Dont worry dear...we will surely get our Taarey scenes...this week we got so many look look hawa scenes between Taarey na...!!!!
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I read on fb that ajs is not taking part in.nb...is it true
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry dear v will get it 
soon as palki herself told tht 
sooo chill dear just chill 
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont know. I cmpletely agree with this post. There is no proper track. Look look is all fine. But love story demands substance. Please give us a strong track and importance to the track. I want their love story to develop, but it feels like they have lost interest in the story. I am also not entirely happy with the characterisation. Taani is just shown in dil part. What about her ambitions and talents. I cant accept the fact that she had no ambition ever before rey. That sounds really ridiculous and lame. And if she has some ambition other than being with rey than why cant we see it? I want her to be portrayed as a strong girl like the lead of a youth show should be. And what is the use of her being a gs. It seems that after shivam she is playing the villain part in d3 against dance nd all. How is their story going to develop if she doesnt stand with rey in his fight. And i really feel rey deserves the best. The one who can stand head to head with him. Not someone whom he has to take care of. And rey i feel is not done justice. So bang on post.
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree dr..want a STRONG TaaRey
ashkaa thumbnail

Is it true that Amar is not participating in NB?I hope the news is true

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree its been 7 months since taarey n no proper track :(