Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

HW MUCH WAIT FOR PROPER TAAREY TRAK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

royaltaarey

royaltaarey

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
             how much wait for proper taarey trak????

whn palki ma'm cnfrmd abt TAAREY TRAK... we taarey fans got reliefff..Tongue...proper taarey trak k lia big hope...

ConfusedLst one mnth episodes se DIL PART is vry lowww in D3...nw its onli DOSTI N DANCE...whr IS third "'"D"""..?????

Nw this nws AJS is taking part in NACH BALIA...yhh taarey fans r happyyySmileSmile..bt nw wat abt our TAAREY TRAK...???????? 

Nw AMAR'S time shedule problm.. he wil nt b able 2 give proper time for D3 shotinggg... n again we wil c swaron n dance...no TAAREY... no enogh screen space for TAAREYYYCry

PTA NAHIII """""HW MUCH WAIT FOR PROPER TAAREY TRAK???????????????????"""""""""""""""""""""Confused

l

Edited by royaltaarey - 01 December 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

loveukunwaramarIshika_Taareyaksha2812ShivTRSSdh19raj-guria-kritiShReya_TaaReyDiya_Taareyraddhi..dinu..pixi26angelajaved.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HW MUCH WAIT FOR PROPER TAAREY TRAK" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Dont worry dear...we will surely get our Taarey scenes...this week we got so many look look hawa scenes between Taarey na...!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShReya_TaaRey

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I read on fb that ajs is not taking part in.nb...is it true

Ishika_Taarey

raddhi

IF-Rockerz

raddhi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
dont worry dear v will get it 
soon as palki herself told tht 
sooo chill dear just chill 

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I dont know. I cmpletely agree with this post. There is no proper track. Look look is all fine. But love story demands substance. Please give us a strong track and importance to the track. I want their love story to develop, but it feels like they have lost interest in the story. I am also not entirely happy with the characterisation. Taani is just shown in dil part. What about her ambitions and talents. I cant accept the fact that she had no ambition ever before rey. That sounds really ridiculous and lame. And if she has some ambition other than being with rey than why cant we see it? I want her to be portrayed as a strong girl like the lead of a youth show should be. And what is the use of her being a gs. It seems that after shivam she is playing the villain part in d3 against dance nd all. How is their story going to develop if she doesnt stand with rey in his fight. And i really feel rey deserves the best. The one who can stand head to head with him. Not someone whom he has to take care of. And rey i feel is not done justice. So bang on post.

ashkaa

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i agree dr..want a STRONG TaaRey

ashkaa

Goldie

ashkaa

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Is it true that Amar is not participating in NB?I hope the news is true