I kinda felt for Rashi.

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't wholeheartedly agree with the girl, I mean who possibly could? However I do feel she had some valid points. 
Ahem works for the Modi family business along with the rest of the Modi men - even Parag has a paper role - so this new business venture comes under the banner of the Modi business right? Therefore any profit that is being made is Modi profit. Therefore the partners in the business (who I'm guessing are Chirag, Parag and Ahem? Because Parag signs paperwork every so often) are all going to profit.
Now coming to Jigar. He's not that much younger than Ahem is he? He is older than Kinjal after all. And he has been working in the family business for two years and has shown great promise especially during the track where he was given more responsibility. So why hasn't he been promoted to at least Junior Partner? I know it would be a major promotion in real life but if Ahem can be in charge of major deals etcetera since the beginning of the show then surely Jigar should be at that stage by now?
And even if Jigar couldn't handle this particular deal, because it's Ahem's baby, they should still show him handling meetings and winning contracts.. The CVs seem to have put his life on hold - well apart from his relationship with Rashi which has improved.
I think Jigar needs to be shown as a business man more which would positively impact on Rashi too.

And as for Rashi scheming to keep Ahem home, well I was hoping that that KK would have worked. I'd rather have him home with Gopi than away from her at this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you are right.cvs seems to have forget jigar.they havnt shown jigar getting promotion.signing new deals and contracts
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's right Nazam our CVs is focused only on ladies once Ahem but they left Jigar in deal
i don't know why they are doing this, they always focused Ahem on his business they are not all showing his concer for his wife.
CV has forgetting the the fact every wife like to be with her husband at time of delivery husband also prefers the same  i would like if Rashi kk worked
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
right. cv's are forgot jigar
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ahem i feel is very much like Chirag..both love their brothers but they dont really have that much confidence in their abilities maybe because they are not as driven or ambitious as them...its not about Ahem or Chirag not wanting to share the business profit, its more about whether they look at Jigar as capable enough...even Chirag seems to trust and believe in Ahem more than Jigar..you could clearly see Jigar's discomfort when Rashi pointed out to him that he could also be involved in the new project..Jigar is like Gopi, he wont voice out aloud even if something is bothering him...hopefully this track brings Jihem closer..

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Deepa... But Ahem have faith on jigar. ahem knows jigar capablety. But Ahem said jigar is unexpreiansed for such huge deal or he was right. Jigar never face such huge deals before or expreians is very much counts in these type of deals. Or most important this deal is Ahem's dream project so Ahem excitment or look after his dream project by own was correct 😊 but yes i agree they also need to show jigar as bussniess man like his papa n bhai πŸ˜› or i hoping is Amaan track brings Jihem closer n both bro fighting against Amaan for save their bussniess 😳
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nazma, that is the only point in the current Rashi manipulation that I agree with. There is no error in wanting her husband to be better at work and have the same position as Ahem.

But there is one catch. Yeah, Jigar has been working on the business long now. But you realize that not all long working employees are actually promoted. Jigar may not just have what it takes. The problem is it is very valid to want your husband to do well, but is he capable is another question.

See, I am not saying Jigar is incapable. He may well be. But I do not see him being catapulted into the middle of the Modi's most important project till date to test it. I do not know what position he occupies in their business.  It does seem that Jigar does deals on his own. Maybe he is slowly working his way to the top. Plus not everyone can focus like Ahem on their work😊

See Nazma, I feel for Rashi for wanting something to happen tomorrow when naturally it will take time to happen. Maybe Rashi is right and Jigar has what it takes to make the project do well. But if he does not and he is made in-charge against his own wishes too, he is going to come down the ladder which he has painstakingly climbed at work.😊
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great replies everyone!!

I agree that Ahem has a lot more respect businesswise for Jigar these days and it is shown in the responsibilities that are given to Jigar sometimes. I just feel that maybe it's time for the CVs to acknowledge Jigar's role in the business. Not necessarily promote him right now but maybe show him going on business trips too and having to go away from Rashi - although maybe that is what we are supposed to understand from the absences Jigar has from the show. He should have his small deals that we hear about on screen too.

Personally I don't think that Jigar should have been handed the responsibility of this deal but in the future it would be nice to see other deals being handled by Jigar. The last time we saw it was during the separation track and it was overshadowed by Rashi and then Hetal's insecurities.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nazma CV's seem to have forgotten Jigar exists. Tbh if they didn't need Rashi for her kalakaris both halves of this couple may as well not exist 

SNS could have such an awesome RaJig track with Jigar going bad boy! Pity they cannot see it.