Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Gold gives to the ugliest thing a certain charming air, For that without it were else a miserable affair.

What happens when the endearment mingles with divinity? Appeal meshes with brilliance? Exquisiteness blends with simplicity? God's own creation comes into existence , Sonarika , the girl with the golden beauty , euphonious voice , inviting features & affable attitude.

We have gathered here to celebrate the birthday of the cherub who is not only one of the cutest actress of this country but also one of the youngest. Playing goddess on the screen needs calmness , poise & tranquility on the face that comes with age & experience but this young lady is doing that in her teens!

When Sonarika entered the show Mahadev , its standards were very high but inspire being a novice , she added new charm to the show & the show went ahead breaking many records!

She recites the arduous dialogues with ease , her smile is enough for rejuvenation , her sharp eyes can penetrate your heart & her cry can melt you too!

Tere chehre se chaand ka noor jhalakta hai

Teri Aankhon mein doob jaane ka jee karta hai

Teri Zulfon mein hum kho jayenge

Tum na ho to hum kahan jayenge..!

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Sonarika
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Edited by shruti.nil - 01 December 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashravya.slmsamirayedvedhwani.Salman-Khan-Fankalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12varaaliSandytatsmeGopikaaIndu13TinacoolKavya.Kumarisaurabhrockssue_21kaatayanijayvenk-Celestial-TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_praptiMS-meghasharma--Yukthi--nneeiillchand1234princessofkesarSneha113foram.mishti_17Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Happy Birthday Divine Beauty Sonarika Bhadoria*~*" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Sonarika Bhadoria, lovingly called Sona by all her fans,was born on the 3rd Of December and is both born and brought up in Mumbai.Her Family originally hails Lukhnow and she is a Rajput by origin.

In her family she has her Father-a civil engineer, her mother and a brother.

Sonarika completed her high school from Yashodham High School and  is currently pursuing her BA along with her acting career.

Sonarika in her own words desribes her self to be "quite mischievous, talkative and outgoing" completely contrasting to both her roles she has played so far.

Lukhnow is Sonarikas favorite City

Sonarika is a self-confessed Mommys girl and cannot do without her mother.

Sonarika had bagged her first show during her 11th Standard summer vacations,but the show never saw the light of the day.

Sonarika despite her busy schedule is continuing with her studies,as she believes they are important as well.

Sonarika is creative and loves to make cards and curios for those one and near.

Sonarika,is a Shiv Bhakt and diligently fasted since her childhood on Shivratri.

Sonarika some day hopes she gets a husband like Mahadev.

Sonarika thinks Saif and Kareena make an amazing couple.

Sonarika is very fond of stuffed toys.

Sonarika loves chewing chewing gum.

Sonarika always carries a small bag of assorted chocolates with her on the set.

Sonarika's journey in Tellywood,has lasted only a year,but its been a roller coaster ride that transported Sonarika on a journey of a lifetime.

Sonarika was first noticed at the age 17,and was finalized to play the lead on a show by Rajan Shahi.However the show never got launched.

Hence the first time we saw Sonarika was as Abhilasha the show "Tum Dena Saath Mera" on the revamped version of Star One-Life OK.

(Sonarika SBS interview as Abhilasha)

Sonarika played the role of a 19 year old Abhilasha who hails from a small town.The show was based on her story after her marriage and her shifting to Mumbai with her husband Manan(Ankit Narang) and how they adjusted to the fast paced life of Mumbai.Abhilasha was a quiet,submissive and loyal wife in contrast to a fiercely ambitious husband Manan.Although Sonarika was noticed and appriciated for her role of the soft,homely and demure Abhilasha in TDSM,the show was pulled off air in early 2012.

But what was in store for Sonarika,was the role of a lifetime.And in June 2012 she was finalized to play the role of Parvati on Life Ok's Mytho-Drama "Devon ke Dev...Mahadev".Perhaps as she herself said she was destined to play Parvati bagging the coveted role amist lots of competition from other actresses.And on the 15th of June 2012 she came back on Desi TV as Devi Parvati.

(Sonarika SBS and Sahara Samay Interview as Parvati)

Parvatis role was indeed a role of a life time-spanning from being the young reincarnation of Sati deeply in love with Mahadev(Mohit Raina),to being a strong determined woman who gave up her everything to get Mahadev as her husband.From being a devoted wife and mother to being the fierce Durga and Kaali who deverored Demons(Asurs) for the welfare of the world.

And Sonarika proved herself to be true to the role,with her efforts and handwork,transforming herself from a teenager to Devi Parvati,proving her mantel as as actress.And today Sona was carved a very special place in all of our hearts through her portrayal of both Abhilasha and Devi Parvati.

With this we hope that Sona's career has many more milestones and successes to her name.

All the Best Sona for an amazing career aheadThumbs UpBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by shruti.nil - 01 December 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.slmp.5572932dhwani.kalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12SandytatsmeGopikaaIndu13TinacoolKavya.Kumarijyoti07-Celestial-sankalp_praptichand1234Sneha113foram.mishti_17

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

(all Siggies,Avis and Icons are FREE TO USESmile)

Edited by shruti.nil - 03 December 2012 at 8:36am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

samirayedvedhwani.kalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12SandytatsmeGopikaaTinacoolKavya.KumariIndu13jyoti07jayvenk-Celestial-sankalp_praptinneeiillchand1234Sneha113foram.SilverBellmishti_17

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Since I am new on this forum,I really have no idea how bday wishes are given but still genuinely i wish sonarika a very happy bday,this wish is direct dil se ,thanks coming into my life through dkd,no matter what people say i think u are playing the role of goddess parvati perfectly,ur brilliant eyes and ethereal beauty makes my day !!I was quite shocked to see that you are turning 20 this year,you are really young and at the pace you are improving,I am sure you will become a television superstar very soon(u already are in my eyes).again wishing you a very happy bday!!!hope you have  a blast with mahadev and co on the sets !!!!!

- RajBig smile

Happy Birthday Sonarika

The girl with the gorgeous eyes and stunning smile, many many happy returns of the day. 
I am in awe with your acting and your smile like seriously. You light up the screens and it is such a pleasure to watch you daily as the divine Godess Maa Parvati 
You are bubbly, cute and simply amazing.
Love you and hope Shivji makes all your dreams come true! 

Love Sanjana <3 

Happy Birthday Sonarika! You have been such a joy to see on DKDM and you have done a fantastic job so far in portraying the role of Parvati Maa. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
-Aishwarya

Wish u many many happy returns of the day,Sonarika.U r working so hard and performing really well as Parvati.Hope u achieve huge amount of success thru ur hard work and dedication.

Happy B'day once again.

A Small gift frm my side 

Subha

Many Happy Returns of The Day SonarikaSmile

-Minakshi-

To   Sonarika A.K.A Parvathi Big smile

Its time for celebrationPartyPartyParty

Many more happy returns of the day 

sonarikaParty

-Vanadhi-

Wish you many happy returns of the day Sona.May God bless you.You acheive lots of success in life and have a great year ahead.

-Foram-

Happy Birthday Sonarika!!!Have an awesum day,and hope you get all the luck and success in life

God Bless

shruti

Happy Birthday!!!PartyPartyPartyParty

Hope its as awesome as you are and may all your birthday wishes come true!!! Smile Embarrassed Clap
Love you as Parvati in DKDM...Doing a gr8 job,... you really suite the role!!! Gr8 acting!!!StarStarStar

Happy B'day once more and,...

KEEP ROCKING!!!ClapStarSmile

-Shadow Daemon

A Very Happy Birthday to you Sonarika! Here's wishing you all success in the future!

Mira

Many happy returns!

-Vrish-

The sun rose today with a very special charm, the clouds cleared today with a very special intent and the trees are all swaying in unison - just to wish you a very Happy Birthday. If I could put my heart on paper and ink for you, I would have done it. Not because I'm crazy but to show you how much I love you. On your Birthday today, I want to give you bags and bags of hugs and kisses and wishes that all your dreams should come true. May health and wealth always be your friends, may good luck and fortune always be by your side, may success and goodwill always be at your beck and call.

May your Birthday convert all the hatred into love, all the failure into success, all the punishments into blessings and all the obstacles into opportunities. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

-GERTRUDIS

- kavya24

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you.

I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have given all of us. Wish you a very happy Birthday Sona.

- consuela

-Umakaruna

Wishing you a day full of fun,

Hundreds of gifts from every one,

Sweet as honey & full of money,

May all your dreams come true,

Sending sweet birthday blessings

Filled with love and peace and joy

Wishing sweetest things happen

Right before your eyes!

Happy birthday to you sweetheart.

-Oonagh

Wishing you all the best in the year to come.

May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.

And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

Although I can't wish you  happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.

Wishing you good health and happiness in life.

Hoping your wishes come true year after year.

Wishing you a very warm Birthday. Happy birthday Sona.

-Limraina

My Sona wish you a happy birthday!

may god bless you,

with lots of success,love,prosperity,good health and wealth.

may you become the most successful actress of bollywood and tellywood too...

i love you so much 

you are the most beautiful person i have seen so far.

i love your portrayal of parvati and loved in tdsm.

may you always keep shining like a star in the sky.   

and have blast on your birthday... Party

-dhwani.

Hey SONA...
Many Many Happy Returns of your day. God Bless you with lots of happiness
and prosperity as well. May he give you the power to sustain and tolerate whatever you get bad or good in life. May he bless you with Lots Of Smile...
Love you and will always admire you .. Smile you ROCK Thumbs Up
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
BE HAPPY AND ALWAYS KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING
With Best Wishes and lots of Hugs
-Ritisnigdha-

Edited by shruti.nil - 03 December 2012 at 8:30am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.kalyani_shivaSindhu_us.Vrish.mnx12GopikaaTinacoolKavya.KumariIndu13jayvenkjyoti07-Celestial-sankalp_praptichand1234Sneha113foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

happy birthday sonarika Hug

Edited by foram. - 02 December 2012 at 2:12am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.kalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12.Vrish.GopikaaIndu13Kavya.Kumarijayvenkjyoti07-Celestial--Nymphadora-chand1234Sneha113mishti_17

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged

animations of happy birthday Teddy Bear- For you in your birthday

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12SandytatsmeKavya.KumariIndu13Gopikaa-Celestial-jayvenkjyoti07foram.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged

She holds the world with all the sentiments
Flowing fast, upon her sometimes hopping heart
Be it the love she speaks in the tongue of an angel
Or the kindness hidden in her  soul, which is that of a child

Behind those beautiful grey smiling eyes,

is a woman of vigor
Bubbling with charm  and laughter.
Young and old, whose lives she has touched
Forever will she remain, an idol in their heart

We celebrate her ,

the Loveliest Princess of the small screen,

A beautiful day

To wish u

Happy birthday

Happy Brithday

Happy Birthday SONARIKA

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivaSindhu_usmnx12Indu13GopikaaKavya.KumariTinacool-Celestial-jyoti07-Nymphadora-foram.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usmnx12TinacoolKavya.KumariIndu13Gopikaajyoti07foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.