Poll

Will Rachna and Vihaan love Eachother?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Will Rachna and Vihaan love each-other? There in same age group. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No i dont want vihaan and rachna. Am rooting for rachna and rajeev.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

No i dont want vihaan and rachna. Am rooting for rachna and rajeev.

Vihaan is between Rajeev & Rachna, Gunjan & Mayank. Want these two pair to be together

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i want so but don't think so...
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Vihaan will left alone...
his attitude will take him this way... he's playing a prank just for gunjan but gunjan can't match a pair for him...
as all know he's playing prank with rachna n gunjan.. rachna has also started liking him.. but after his prank will out... In a meanwhile rajeev will not be able to control his feelings for rachna.. so their pairs comes as RACHNA-RAAJEEV n GUNJAN-MAYANK n VIHAAN-LONLINESS... 🤣
One probability can b that CHAAYA cud have a pair with VIHAAN... 🤣 joking guysEdited by awesum_life - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesum_life

Vihaan will left alone...
his attitude will take him this way... he's playing a prank just for gunjan but gunjan can't match a pair for him...
as all know he's playing prank with rachna n gunjan.. rachna has also started liking him.. but after his prank will out... In a meanwhile rajeev will not be able to control his feelings for rachna.. so their pairs comes as RACHNA-RAAJEEV n GUNJAN-MAYANK n VIHAAN-LONLINESS... 🤣
One probability can b that CHAAYA cud have a pair with VIHAAN... 🤣 joking guys

Your point is agreed...let Vihaan left alone...
Reserved_angel thumbnail
I think he used to like GUNJAN.. bt I dnt like the way of prank by gunjan.. rather i wud say i was so angry with her act..😡 she played with vihaan's feelings... let vihaan b vihaan but y she reacted like him?? so much disappinted by this thing.. 😡
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesum_life

I think he used to like GUNJAN.. bt I dnt like the way of prank by gunjan.. rather i wud say i was so angry with her act..😡 she played with vihaan's feelings... let vihaan b vihaan but y she reacted like him?? so much disappinted by this thing.. 😡

Yes Gunjan hurt Vihaan feeling. but Gunjan want to tell him to truth,  but he did't listen  to her, he was in his world, the only reason she continue this prank it because of vihaan they he doesn't listen anyone. He thinks he has to win everything... Hope both get there love and make Vihaan a exit
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Yes ! Mythilli
                    Vihaan needs to be shown the Exit door.

But  then Mayank😡 needs to gear up and have faith in Gunjan,s love for him. Why is he so to himself?(😡.Unforgiving Meany)

Gunjan has stood up for Mayank when he was such a coward ,forgave all his foolishness .It is his turn now  to play his part like an adult  and forgive her for her lie. FAIR ENOUGH!!!!

😡Rachna needs  a reality check soon and she needs to join hands with Gunjan. 

Why do CV,s always show Rachna in such poor light????.she is never able to stand up for herself😡. With Gunjan around nothing of Gunjan,s fighting spirit has rubbed  off on her.

😡 Oh ! She has been associated longer with CHAAYA so her foolishness has rubbed off harder i guess🤣🤣
Reserved_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yes Gunjan hurt Vihaan feeling. but Gunjan want to tell him to truth, but he did't listen to her, he was in his world, the only reason she continue this prank it because of vihaan they he doesn't listen anyone. He thinks he has to win everything... Hope both get there love and make Vihaan a exit</font>

Yup ur point is also correct bt y gunjan make appear herself as DAYAL'S daughter in front on VIHAAN on the day when he had call her to resto to meet him.. she didn't even thought what wud be the results afterwards.. i thot she has been shown a smart girl but sorry to say usse bada pagal maine aaj tak nahi dekha if talking of the serial.. she's from mumbai naa.. she must b knowing abt love n feelings n ol dat y she appered herself as RACHNA?? n u can see the results now.. MAYANK had seen her their in the hotel... agreed with u 😊
bt gunjan is on high mistakes.. 😡