Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Archana-Purvi. I think many of you by now would have realized that I love these two a lot. Their mother-daughter bond is what brought me to watch PR after the leap. The scene where Archana tells Manju that when my heart hurts tears fall from her eyes. This made me realize how much this two understand and cares for one another.

Now, let me come to the part on why I started this thread. The have been a lot of comments and outcry on how Archana let Purvi leave in the middle of the night to nowhere. How can a mother do this? She doesn't love her. She only used Purvi to fill the gap for the emptiness she felt these 18 years and once she got her family back she left her daughter to take care of herself.

Let me ask you a question. How can't a mother do this?

This is what I see. This is my POV on why Archana let Purvi walk away in the middle of the night, to a destination she doesn't know all by herself.

The reason to me is because of one simple line said by Purvi. I can't see him with another woman. Her mother's heart broke at that very minute. She knew her daughter had been trying to forget Arjun, trying to walk away from her past. The problem is every time Purvi took a step forward, life made her take a step backwards. She tried to start a fresh in a new company, but her past followed her, there were rumors, the worse was when she was used for that very past she has been trying to forget. Her connection with Arjun.. She had to quit, the rumors brought back painful memories. Memories she is so desperately trying to forget.

She told her mother, her mother showed her a brave front like any mother would. Don't worry my child; you will get a better job with a better boss. Don't worry ok. In her heart, Archana was praying silently to God, please don't. Not her, don't make this child, the one who has given up everything for me go through what I have been. Not her.

Things did not get better for Purvi, come Manju and Punni. They wanted the money she earned for them. When Archana found out about it, she did what any mother would. She took her daughter away from them. This is something I can protect my daughter from, and I will protect her from them. She told Savita and together they brought her home, to her father. The father she has been waiting for 18 years. 18 long years. Her father welcomed her with open arms. They hugged. At, that very moment watching Purvi in the protective arms of her father, playing cheerfully with Tej, dancing with her big brother Sachin. Archana would have thought, maybe just maybe she can move on. We will be here to support her. Everything will be fine. We will be Ok.

Then came the storm named Ovi. Ovi did not care if it was her parents' anniversary; she only cared of one thing. That Arjun was still talking and smsing Purvi. She to me is suffering for me, me and me syndrome. She slapped Purvi. Archana watch helplessly while her two daughters are fighting. She stood beside Purvi, to me that was Archana's way in telling Purvi I am with you. These two didn't need words. Ovi made her scene and got what she wanted. Purvi packed her things.

It was a familiar sight for Archana. She did the same when she left Manav to marry Shravani. She couldn't stay in Mumbai. The memories were too painful to carry on; she can't watch Manav be with someone else. She like her daughter now, packed her things and left Mumbai to try and move on, to start a fresh. She more than anyone understood what her daughter was going through, she left because she couldn't see Manav with another woman, how can she stop her daughter from moving on and trying to forget. She knows the pain that Purvi is carrying is worse than what she went through; at least the love of her life wasn't married to her sister.

She had to let go of her jaan, to make her stay for even one more day in contact with Arjun when Arjun screamed I love Purvi was not right. She had to let Purvi move on and try to forget. Making her stay would be selfish; the pain would just get worse for Purvi. Why not follow her you may ask? The answer is simple; Archana is a reminder of what has happen. Every time Purvi looks at her mother, she would feel that again she took her mother away from her family. It will still be a torture for Purvi. Why could Archana let go of Purvi to face the world alone? The answer is simple, Archana also left home to face the world herself at that time Archana wasn't educated. Purvi is educated and smart. Her mother knows her daughter will be fine. She has given everything Purvi needed to face the world alone. She also knows that if the world gets tough, all Purvi needs to do is to call Archana and Archana will drop everything and ran to Purvi's side. This is why to me, Archana could allow Purvi to leave.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushijamkarajjSuhani10AnijoyceMi*chi*vesuIndra2012adittyAwesome2210Tanyazshreya2094-Shwetasri-JShivdevashree_hJaishankarPancham101.Nikki.rithika2012NadaCintasashashyamOmaRamdassgaurav_ankita08prityy89ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana-Purvi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
arjunaluis Fantastic comment your new post. Their mother-daughter bond is what brought me to watch PR after the leap. I am absolutely agree your comment. Archana's Past experience is same to Purvi. Archana face many challenge, problem, humiliation & but won after every time few or more days. But Purvi all time loser. Till now she not get anything. Very sad feelings to Purvi. How & why destiny is cruel for Purvi? How many days will suffer Purvi? 

One thing. May be mistake a line where you write The scene where Archana telling Manju that when my heart hurts tears fall from her eyes.I think it's not Manju but Manav.

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 01 December 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluis

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

arjunaluis Fantastic comment your new post. Their mother-daughter bond is what brought me to watch PR after the leap. I am absolutely agree your comment. Archana's Past experience is same to Purvi. Archana face many challenge, problem, humiliation & but won after every time few or more days. But Purvi all time loser. Till now she not get anything. Very sad feelings to Purvi. How & why destiny is cruel for Purvi? How many days will suffer Purvi? 

One thing. May be mistake a line where you write The scene where Archana telling Manju that when my heart hurts tears fall from her eyes.I think it's not Manju but Manav.

Hai there...thank you...Destiny will be better for Purvi...it might take years but the hero in the end will be happy...after a very long time...

The scene was right after leap when Manju tells Archu that you don't know a mother feels because this is ur adopted daughter not your real daughter and Archu will tell her blood doesn't matter because when she is sad Purvi cries and this is real mother-daughter relationship...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCintaashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Hai there...thank you...Destiny will be better for Purvi...it might take years but the hero in the end will be happy...after a very long time...

The scene was right after leap when Manju tells Archu that you don't know a mother feels because this is ur adopted daughter not your real daughter and Archu will tell her blood doesn't matter because when she is sad Purvi cries and this is real mother-daughter relationship...

Thanks clarification.

arjunaluis

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Abhi great post as well bocz i love your description the way u prsecribed the things happening in the show,Yes its indded that Archana n Purvi share great mother daughter realtionship which can't be described in words,the way they act reactions,emotions,love that perfect...
Archana is the one who brought purvi in this world she was not new to this as her aai made gud sanskars on her which lead to be ideal daughter who can always be like her n always support what is right..
As the current track didn't stop purvi bcoz there is some reason behind it,She said that she can't see arjun with any1 else though she loved him very much one more reason she went away that is she wanted her aai to be happy with her family...
PS: Realtions are always to be remembered which can't be forgetted throughout your whole life...

Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 02 December 2012 at 3:12am

arjunaluis

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
extra ordinary post.. loved it.. what all u stated were the absolute facts which are not clearly shown onscreen.. just they should be felt by us...
Archana always wanted  her daughter to be fine and happy without any pain whether it was with her or away from her.. Now purvi felt she will be better away from them so she let her go..  i feel no one else other than archu can understand purvi's feelings as even she had gone thru it years ago... So she let purvi go as it was the only right thing for purvi...
In the scene where archu talked  with manv we can see her clear sadness and frustration that purvi is also like her and always thought about others first which she doesnt wanted.. she even stated this earlier on arjun-ovi wedding nite with sulo.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisNadaCintaashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Very well written.. The only thing I was mad about was that Archana let Purvi go in the middle of the night!
When Purvi said she couldn't see Arjun with someone else, Archana closed her eyes and had a pained expression deep down she already knew that this was why Purvi was leaving. Which was why she asked Purvi if there was another reason why she wanted to leave..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyarjunaluisrithika2012NadaCintaashfaque2012

shreya2094

Goldie

shreya2094

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
nice post abhi!well saidBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisNadaCintaashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top