Discussions PS (2) 03 - 07 Dec 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks nithya for the updates...

Quote from Nithya's update...

...Jo asks her spokesperson Dayalan to call the security and kick Reva out...

This gentle man is the GM of the company and until last episode Jo was addressing him as Prakash...but today very clearly Dayalan????? do I miss anything here?

Please let me know about your opinion...I am pretty sure Syed would like to know about this too???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceannithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions PS (2) 03 - 07 Dec 2012 (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
ROFL i thought i was the only one who heard it wrong nu.. looks like she did call him dayalan. yes atina at first she called him wif different name Tongue even the lawyer at the beginning his name was Jegan and during court scene it changed LOL

Thanks for the updates atina .. with pictures Star

If he is living a luxury life, means someone has sponsor him for lying that Prabu is the murderer nu. Also the wife knows about this, Reva and Prabu should step out from their innocent phase and start thinking other way round for more clues and evidence ... being this innocent is not going to help much. I somehow have a feeling the buddy in the jail is going to help out Prabu nu ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhknithyamkvatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

towards the end Revathy did play baddy PS part 1 - but in the end everybody was ok

this is true taan but she did that for her mama tannae Embarrassed she felt gratitude towards him and did it against her wish Confused but her love for Jo never had turn to hatred for any reason Confused But Jo .. Shocked

kalki2007atina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina

Wonder how Prabhu will proove his innocence!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates

hopper_oceanatina

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I think i missed something somewhere.. who is this velu character now??  if he is driver or  union leader, then his job n lifestyle is totally opposing.    his house, his wife and in today's episode he has iphone??   is this new lifestyle of the member of a  low-life gang?

somehow i feel UMA is behind karthik murder coz karthi n prabhu were behind xposin prakash n now who is in jail.  she thought one stone two mangoes.. she gets karthi killed and prabhu jailed. now her son is free to enjoy the wealth !!  i am not sure but just guessing.

i also wonder where is arun n sangee??

hopper_oceanatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Hi Chittyhk,

You made a point there...I thought he is the driver nu...does anyone know for sure whether Vel is a driver or a unioin leader...? ANyway I will find out and let you all know soon.

Arun and Sangee...are missing...right...? even Prakash and Pavitra are missing too...!!

Do you all remmebr...? Prabu has a thangachi who is studying in London? she was never shown in PS1...and may be she will come in PS2...???

ithu serial ulagam paaa...enna venumnaalum nadakkum...
GM Prakash can change to Dayalan all of a sudden and

advocate Jagan can change to Sezhiyan...oreh jee boomba kathai maathiri irukkuppa...!!

Edited by atina - 07 December 2012 at 7:32am

chittyhkhopper_ocean

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
correct ratnakka... ore jee bhoom baadaan.

i liked ol abhirami better !  in looks as well as acting.  she was classy n suited the role very well.  somehow inda prabhu's real momma role-fitting  not right...

yes prabhu thangachi full ah english woman ayita pola... family yoda touch eh illa Confused

hopper_oceanatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.