Discussions PS (2) 03 - 07 Dec 2012 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
hi fashe  welcome to the Pirivom Santhippom forum.
Pleaser visit us regulalry and join us in discussions too!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikahopper_oceannithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions PS (2) 03 - 07 Dec 2012 (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arthika

Arthika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Thank you so much for the update

Jo too much and she is behaving like a unstable person and she is head of the company and how come her good qualities washed awa;y

i just don't want the same story here too like all the other drams same villi and villian winning and the good ones crying and still wanted to do the right thing - it makes me mad and sad so please change the line more positive route

sorry my view

I agree! They should return to the positive, loving relationship between Revathy and Jyothi. Other than the last 2 months of the first season it was always Revathy and Jyothi together against the world.

It also bugs me that Jyothi is being portrayed like the villi. Even in the mun kadhai Shanmugaraja mentions that Revathy was beautiful on the outside, but Jyothi was the most beautiful person on the indside. Thats what made her Jyothi. Its like her entire character has changed, while Revathy remains the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkkalki2007hopper_oceanatina

hello_sree

hello_sree

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
It was told initially that they are going to continue with same caste. they killed dhanam and dinesh character. SR already gone. PS2 has new abirami.
what happened to sangeetha, arunachalam, uma's son and his family. atleast they can introduce new characters, new story line.  

Edited by hello_sree - 04 December 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikakalki2007hopper_oceanatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and picture Ratna..

So next in line - tender fights!

Arthikahopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

Ratnakka... in india i think there is right of information act or some such thing. anyone can get any info that is public record. one of my buddies house got sold without her knowledge. she used this Act , found out who the buyer was and  since she had original documents... he had to give back the house to them !! idu eppadi irukku paartheengala??
So... Prabhu also just using this to show that he is not intimidated by scare tactics of fraud Police.

oohh thanks da. I was so confused and wondering what nu but it was too late for me so i did not want to re watch that part ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikaatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arthika

It also bugs me that Jyothi is being portrayed like the villi. Even in the mun kadhai Shanmugaraja mentions that Revathy was beautiful on the outside, but Jyothi was the most beautiful person on the indside. Thats what made her Jyothi. Its like her entire character has changed, while Revathy remains the same.

yesss .. Jo was beautiful for who she was da.. Her character previously. Plus she was very patient during the first season. I know its hard on her losing the person she loved so much but for going to this extreme on being a villi confuses me lot.

Not only they have killed many character's here, they also have killed the real jo Confused

Arthikakalki2007atina

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Arthika

yesss .. Jo was beautiful for who she was da.. Her character previously. Plus she was very patient during the first season. I know its hard on her losing the person she loved so much but for going to this extreme on being a villi confuses me lot.

Not only they have killed many character's here, they also have killed the real jo Confused

towards the end Revathy did play baddy PS part 1 - but in the end everybody was ok

Jo losing Karthick extreme but the way she turned her character into hate Prabu can't accept it
and the way she is handling the company feel like really joke i thought Prabu's assets coming from his grandfather that nobody can't take it from him right so how come now Prabu don't have any money - i don't think the whole hate Prabu and Revathy makes it really sad and wanted to punch the other gang - suddenly Jothi became business woman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks da Nithya for the updates ..Star

Shocked How can Jo hate reva this much? D'ohakka thangachi relationship ku oru meaning illama pochu. I feel so bad for Reva. Jo is cursing and scolding, can she take back those words when she comes to know the real truth? Confused I am shock with the changes in Jo adhavum this fast. And abi Ermm She is turning Jo against Reva more and moreOuch

chittyhkkalki2007atina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.