paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ill post the written update on sunday
sorry for the late notice
family problems

Edited by pavi_19 - 08 December 2012 at 12:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions PS (2) 03 - 07 Dec 2012" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arthika

Arthika

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the amazing update hopper_ocean! Smile

Revathy seems to be beginning to resent Abirahmi, she talked back to her at the temple and now seems to want to fight back. I guess the police station was the last straw. My guess is that Revathy is becoming much stronger, and less of an apaavi Confused .

From today episode it also seemed that Abirahmi and Vasudevan are making this fight betwen Revathy and Jyothi much larger. From what it seems Aburahmi is working hard to keep Jyothi angry and away from Revathy, possibly poisoning her mind. While Vasudevan is trying to portray Jyothis involvement in everything more, and convince Revathy to become her direct competition, possibly causing a greater rift later on.

I also don't think it was Abirahmi who called the police and bribed them to arrest Revathy. For some reason i think it was a third party, perhaps Uma, who did it because they knew the blame would fall on Abirahmi.

And as strong as Jyothi seems to portray herself, she still appears to be quite weak and unsure. She is always seeking reassurance and asking if what she did/is doing is right.

Edited by Arthika - 03 December 2012 at 5:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceanatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

@pavi.. U post your updates by editing the post you have replied to Ratna.. Ratna will delete the post she has reserved for Friday.. you cannot edit another member's post unless you are DT member of that section.. Hope it is clear for you now.. 

Edited by nithyamkv - 03 December 2012 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

fashe

fashe

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update!!!!

Arthikahopper_oceanatina

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick and lovely updates Ratna!Big smile

VD shouting at Jo to go inside when he was talking to Abi was super awesome! Jo deserves it!

Ippo house is in Jo's name??Shocked Pretty soon Abhi will be in streets for sure...

kalki2007hopper_oceanatina

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Ratna..

@pavi.. U post your updates by editing the post you have replied to Ratna.. Ratna will delete the post she has reserved for Friday.. you cannot edit another member's post unless you are DT member of that section.. Hope it is clear for you now.. 
thankxHug

hopper_oceannithyamkvatina

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Ratnakka... in india i think there is right of information act or some such thing. anyone can get any info that is public record. one of my buddies house got sold without her knowledge. she used this Act , found out who the buyer was and  since she had original documents... he had to give back the house to them !! idu eppadi irukku paartheengala??
So... Prabhu also just using this to show that he is not intimidated by scare tactics of fraud Police.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikakalki2007hopper_oceanatina

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update

Jo too much and she is behaving like a unstable person and she is head of the company and how come her good qualities washed awa;y
i just don't want the same story here too like all the other drams same villi and villian winning and the good ones crying and still wanted to do the right thing - it makes me mad and sad so please change the line more positive route

sorry my view

Arthikahopper_oceanatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.