Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Introduction*Ahem* Ahem*

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

So Doston, aur Doston,

I am erum and I am new here 🤣, I used to watch KTLK..when it started really liked the concept, but then Mallika, ruined it all..I was a silent member of the forum, keeping track of the story, and was really shocked to learn tht Mohnish Bhel was replaced, so after pretty much i used to hover here to get wht exactly is going on the show, but now i am officially here and i will try to catch up the serial, any recommendations which epis i should make sure to watch or any scene gallery on youtube..i can get hold of?

Hope you all will co-operate with me, and help me with the forum as well, be it Reporting Topics or Creating new contests...if you have any ideas do share with us -The Dev Team...we will make sure to keep the forum clean, up to the mark!

-Erum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM
LOVE ALL THE EPISODES

Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome erum to our wonderful land🤗...KTLK is going great.
You will sure enjoy it.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res res res

UPDATED:
Well Erum, you don't need Intro for me🤣 atleast.

Welcome to the Forum grrr Family as here Everyone call it Family and we have so many members in it .
After Mohnish, Sharad made the show to Live and its been a pleasant journey till here.Mallika is elegant vamp. Every story has exceptions which we dont like so as it. Here nobody almost, like the Khushi track.

This 18 year Age GAP Story is going interesting again and again, as now a days we are witnessing Dr.Dubey aka dracula of Kotnis😆, It made the show humerous wid fun scenes. Anjie is going through a problem that is she is having problems to conceive.
Nidhi and Ashutosh, they almost doing everything, romance,work, etc etc.

I must say, do watch Recent Epics if u wana laugh hard🤣 . For ur pleasure, you can watch Shadi Videos and Honeymoon.etc

Every1 here knw me as Dev, future doc.(docter) this forum is my 2nd home.
Best regards with Moderating our Family,

dev.😳
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! KTLK is integral part of my life .Love KTLK.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to our forum. ðŸ˜Š
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome Erum..    😃  KTLK 's Magic is back, i am sure u will love it... i would watch again all the episodes(post gomti one's) except mallika and khushi one's ...  😉 Edited by rrdsu - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posting again -Res res res

UPDATED:
Well Erum, you don't need Intro for me🤣 atleast.

Welcome to the Forum grrr Family as here Everyone call it Family and we have so many members in it .
After Mohnish, Sharad made the show to Live and its been a pleasant journey till here.Mallika is elegant vamp. Every story has exceptions which we dont like so as it. Here nobody almost, like the Khushi track.

This 18 year Age GAP Story is going interesting again and again, as now a days we are witnessing Dr.Dubey aka dracula of Kotnis😆, It made the show humerous wid fun scenes. Anjie is going through a problem that is she is having problems to conceive.
Nidhi and Ashutosh, they almost doing everything, romance,work, etc etc.

I must say, do watch Recent Epics if u wana laugh hard🤣 . For ur pleasure, you can watch Shadi Videos and Honeymoon.etc

Every1 here knw me as Dev, future doc.(docter) this forum is my 2nd home.
Best regards with Moderating our Family,

dev.😳
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanx everyone, erm.. whos is gomti?
Armu4eva thumbnail
U hv deffo entered at the right time...finally the show is back on track ðŸ˜³