Phir Subah Hogi

TRPs will be back soon, so focus is back on Vikram (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
villians have to be given importance...otherwise whom will adi defeat...lol...LOL..adi u rock..we love u ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRPs will be back soon, so focus is back on Vikram (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

villians have to be given importance...otherwise whom will adi defeat...lol...LOL..adi u rock..we love u ..

"Dil ko bahlane ke liye galib khyal accha hai"..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

kyaa baat hay wha wha mansi !!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cutecroziaxx

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

same to u...those words perfectly fit u...whu feel vikram is hero...

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
merryface -
you should watch this show b4 nandish enter it  to understand what we saySmile

Edited by ronshaan - 02 December 2012 at 7:53am

muktha_cute

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronshaan

same to u...those words perfectly fit u...whu feel vikram is hero...

first me want to make clear that me don't want to make a new arena here... but i think this is important to let u know that ur definition is wrong about a 'Hero' .. because if u think that a hero means some body who romancing to heroine and marry her and who win in the last,is hero, then I tell u, this is not correct , because who is hero ? its completely depend on the story and the vision of writer and director, and the way of story telling , what they want to show or want to tell to their readers or audians  ... it is total matter of aspect.

For exa .. normally in the 'Mhabharat' we all know 'Pandav' is hero and karna is villain, because they won, and karna died, but in 'Rashmirathi' a famous book of'Dinkar' karna is hero and another very popular book of Sivaji sawant's 'Mrutyunjay' in that book karna is also hero, in Julius ceser, ceser is hero despite of that he was died in  the beginning,   but    why ? because every body talking about him and he is central point of the story .. and this is real definition of a hero, a hero means a character about which mostly people talking and who is central point of the story, this is not my POV only ,this is fact..

and like this in some movie too, in darr, srk lost to heroin, but he is most loving character and his another movie kabhi haa,kabhi naa,he again lost his GF but he is hero, and as it is so many exa ….  

here i m not comparing to this trashy show to these fantastic creations , NO   i m just giving few exa..to u only ..     

I m not blind fan of anybody, but this is reality in this show Vikram is central point of the story, if in a one hour episode ur so called villain got 40 min, then what we understand…

A hero means a character who lead the story, who get more space, and most of twist and turn belongs to him, and who get more eye ball…

I know u r nandhish fan, so u want  to support him, its ok this is ur right, he is not bad actor,but please accept this reality that his character is so weak, even sugani who is heroine, her character is also weak, this is not their fault ,real culprit is cvs, they made as much blunder that now culprit seems victim and so called victim seems culprit… now this show seems vikram's journey not sugani's … 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaanKhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
well said ...

I m not blind fan of anybody, but this is reality in this show Vikram is central point of the story, if in a one hour episode ur so called villain got 40 min, then what we understand…

A hero means a character who lead the story, who get more space, and most of twist and turn belongs to him, and who get more eye ball…

even when he is not there no one bother to watch this show.. and when he is there its the most entertaining episode ever .

croziaxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.