TRPs will be back soon, so focus is back on Vikram

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From what I gather, suddenly now the focus is on Vikram again.  Sure it's still some twisted, effed-up writing, but whereas the past few weeks had little of Vikram, the ME focused on Vikram. The promo showed Vikram.  

This weekend and this coming week is the time  to gear up for TRPs.  TRPs will come out the week of the 16th for the week of 9th December.  So that means they have this coming week to hook the audience, make sure they are tuned in for the next week.

We'll see whether my theory is right or not. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  Let's see how much they will focus on Vikram in the coming two weeks.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You got a point Likarsh!!

I hope Vikram will be given a fresh story line. I am hoping against hope that he will still be the main lead in the story and his character will be restored in the course of time.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no hope, razor.  The story is gone.  The only thing keeping it up is the performance. That's it.  Whatever TRPs they do get, I'm sure much of it will be due to VB/Vikram.  And now the show is also on the late slot, which means the threshold of expected ratings is lower.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just few days ago I posted topic about vikram is the hero of PSH and Zee and CV know well we watch for him and if they want to keep us and keep varun fans watching ON TV they will give him more work then last 2 months !!
croziaxx thumbnail
  u r right, 19 dec  is coming near, and they know very well that vikram is main attraction of this rubbish show, so they giving him more scope, but i realized  that he has always been central point of the show, but may be in the last 2 month they were trying to focus on adini,but that din't work , and don't know, u  noticed or not but now a days show has no any sponsor, and they want it ,and TRP is main key to get sponsor,  thats why ..
and don't know why but my gut feel saying that sooner or later adi will die and they again focus to sugani and V, may be she is pregnant that time with adi's child and again they show mama and nephew's widow's story... disgusting... 🤬  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜”  
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

u r right, 19 dec  is coming near, and they know very well that vikram is main attraction of this rubbish show, so they giving him more scope, but i realized  that he has always been central point of the show, but may be in the last 2 month they were trying to focus on adini,but that din't work , and don't know, u  noticed or not but now a days show has no any sponsor, and they want it ,and TRP is main key to get sponsor,  thats why ..

and don't know why but my gut feel saying that sooner or later adi will die and they again focus to sugani and V, may be she is pregnant that time with adi's child and again they show mama and nephew's widow's story... disgusting... 🤬  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜”  

adi wont die he is the main lead 🤢
well there was no TRP for PSH but other programs had adds and sponsor .. even those sponsors are not ready to put money on this show.
croziaxx thumbnail
 this show has also add,  roshan,but not sponsor, *sponsor gone when they changed time slot* and adi can die because he is mha bore and useless for the story, no use of him..except giving us 🥱 ðŸ¥± 
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

this show has also add,  roshan,but not sponsor, *sponsor gone when they changed time slot* and adi can die because he is mha bore and useless for the story, no use of him..except giving us 🥱 ðŸ¥± 

thats why they put this show at 11 pm so u go to sleep watching adi 😆
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
villians have to be given importance...otherwise whom will adi defeat...lol...😆..adi u rock..we love u ..
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

villians have to be given importance...otherwise whom will adi defeat...lol...😆..adi u rock..we love u ..

"Dil ko bahlane ke liye galib khyal accha hai"..