Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Today was the day of the Filmfare Awards. I was nominated in every category that mattered. Crap, it was 10 am already.

"BIWI, BIWI".

She ran upstairs, huffing and puffing. "RK. Tum theek ho?"

That might have been a little too much yelling for my Zen begum. How does she keep it together with an idiot like me?

"Madhu, coffee?"

"RK, tumhare saamne toh padi hai".

She was right. The coffee mug was well within my reach. But, how could let her have the last word? "Biwi? Jaisa kaha jaaye vaisa karo. Padhke sunao".

"RK, please".

"BIWI, jaldi karo. Saara din nahi hai mere paas".

She began reading reluctantly.

Good morning Rishabh, 

Here is a hazelnut mocha on the go. Read this in the car if you have to. You woke up late and I am sure of it.

Hopefully you have listened to my suggestion but, probably not. Anyway, I just found out why you don't wear the same outfit twice. I am sorry for having judged you. I really am. You are a good man. You may call me all the names in the world. I was at fault and I have no shame in admitting it.

I want you to know, when I look at you I feel so proud. You always outshine yourself and your conduct continues to amaze me. You are blessed with a giving heart.

Now, go get that award. You deserve it.

Don't drink too much. If you absolutely have to, do not drive. Come home soon. The room feels really lonely without you.

Tumhari,

Biwee 

"Madhubala, you are coming with me. No questions asked. You have twenty minutes to change". 

Edited by iiDona - 03 December 2012 at 6:40am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjupa24703987zelja89kishlay95smilydearChandni1996smilieyPristineSoulVsoujanyarock_ruvibaisakh45..Adeeba..amrithasMaaneet4eveCheckmateIWinRavishinRavzyarunsunita_gmSyed695Monami_50Gurmeet4Drashtimaankigeet4everashred12tes_v1My_VivJaanJane523deepak148SHINYSHREYA-CoolChick-Laters.Baby-PoisonIvy-hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
jasleen nicely written

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

wow so fast lol. plz give long update next time Madonna lol. and loved it

IDK about long, it will end up looking like an OS. I should leave some things to the imagination. To make up for it, may be I will post Things I'll never say soon.

Vsoujanya

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Wowww..Jasleen ( that is ur name, right?!)...that was awesome...Star...gr88 idea...wud love to read more...so plzz update soon...WinkLOL...& ur sooo mean - now, m craving for a hazelnut mocha after reading this...but can't have it right now..Ouch...so, ur punishment is update it ASAP..LOL...

hey i was jus kidding ok - don't take it to heart...Hug

Edited by -CoolChick- - 02 December 2012 at 10:16pm

DonnaHarvey

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingAW! typical RK with the attitude! and poor Madhu has to run around him but out of love! Smile

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Wowww..Jasleen ( that is ur name, right?!)...that was awesome...Star...gr88 idea...wud love to read more...so plzz update soon...WinkLOL...& ur sooo mean - now, m craving for a hazelnut mocha after reading this...but can't have it right now..Ouch...so, ur punishment is update it ASAP..LOL...

Just wait and watch. I will soon get everyone addicted to coffee with my subtle (and not so subtle) inclusion of delicious coffee flavours. MuhahahhaWacko

-CoolChick-

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Yes, my name is Jasleen. I am glad you like the idea. I was drinking a hazelnut mocha while writing so that explains that. I love coffee. As for being mean, that I am LOL. I have a sense of humour hunTongue

-CoolChick-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.