Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 32

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilydear

Nice Post ... I love all of your coffee Notes ... I wish during any of the cold fights CV make them use this way of communication and deffinitely want that to last for 2-3 days atleast ... that would be interesting and something new to watch . Good Work Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smilydearVsoujanya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 26)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Requesting a update (even if it's short)..i am missing Madhu's notes ( i am sure RK is too Embarrassed

Looking for the right inspiration.
awww...i love u too my Jassi LassiHeart may u find the inspirationEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaDonnaHarvey

ddhifan

IF-Dazzler

ddhifan

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
nice idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddhifan

nice idea
merci

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
No updates until I feel like it.

maankigeet4ever

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Just came across this, don't kill me for spamming. I will rush out before you put a target on my back. Bye!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AroraN..Adeeba..maankigeet4everSaiS--Udhay--

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
The Karva Chauth Scene has always been the one I go back to. I know I have written another note on it but, I just can't get enough. If I haven't emphasized it enough, I am not down with the current track so, let us go down the memory lane shall we?

I was flustered with her gesture. Just so angry. I did not want to face her. Why should I? Why would I? We both knew nothing was real. Why was she falling for me? True I have the charm but, I hadn't even taken my shirt off. Not like I was trying to force her into anything. This stupid girl.

I entered out room and naturally, she was not there. She probably sensed me coming. Madhu gave me just the right amount space at the right time. But, this was no time to swoon over her. I had to put on an angry face. Alcohol always helped so, I reached out for a bottle of scotch. There it was, the damned note:

I know what you are thinking. Don't be mad. I, well, I got nothing. I got nothing to explain myself. I made an Italian roast coffee. It sitting right near the nightstand. I just knew you would reach for the scotch first.

Why am I not surprised? You know everything there is to know. Still does not lessen my anger. What do have to say for yourself young lady?

I am at the terrace waiting. But, you already knew that. Okay, don't crumple up the note and throw it away.

I stopped halfway, the woman was a witch!

I respect you, may be even like you. You don't have to do anything about it. We can continue ignoring the fact for as long as you desire.

Good! I was never in the mood for confrontation

I just, please, follow through this once. I will do whatever you wish for a week.

You do that anyway. Try something that is actually an incentive. 

I am hungry. So, please have mercy. The rituals are pretty generous when it comes to boosting your ego. You know there is a part where I touch your feet. I bet you will just LOVE that.

Now there you go. How could I pass up a chance of having you bow down. I am coming for you Madhubala!

A very hungry & increasing impatient,

Mrs. Kundra

I will choose to ignore that tonight Biwi. Don't think I do not see your advances.

Edited by iiDona - 18 February 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zelja89pa24703987AphrodytePristineSoulVsoujanyaaksujiAroraNranithaRoohasamiakespariMaaneet4eveGurmeet4DrashtiSyed695maankigeet4evertes_v1SaiSSHINYSHREYAhifzaa--Udhay--Hdhd

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i have not read this before...
i regret it but from now i ll go back pages ..
hey dear this one is just awesome.
i really love ur small notes.
very sweet one.
thanks for writing this.

Edited by Roohasamia - 18 February 2013 at 11:57pm

DonnaHarvey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.