Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 32

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Heya...

Just read all the parts. I'm enjoying Biwi's coffee notes for RK..

Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee Notes pg26 (Page 11)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DevilClan

IF-Rockerz

DevilClan

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I wud go for random incidents bt can't u increase d length plz.

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I see the majority are OK with random notes. So, I will continue writing the way I do. Maybe, I will write a couple of continuous ones if feel like it. DW I will still leave some things to the imagination and not bore you with the description the Rishibala day. 

Thank you for your feedback.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanyaranitha

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Here is the deal. I need your opinion (and leave good reasoning) on if I should post continuous notes. That is, one note leading up to the next OR just random notes of what may happen in their daily life, given their current relationship dynamic. 

Please note, I do not wish to write an SS so the length of the posts will remain as such until I move on to another project.

Shocked

Sincerely call for your advise. Fire away!

Didn't see this till now- blame exams for my irregular visits to the forum for the past 2 weeksDead

But you already know what I'm going to say Jaslyn, because I have said it before, write what you feel like writing- whether random notes or continuous notes-depending on your mood
I think I'll enjoy reading them more if you have enjoyed writing itSmile

DonnaHarvey

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Jasleen...i loved all the notes...random or continuous...i dont mind...till the time ur writing, m fine with it...just bring it on...ok..LOLLOL

My only feedback or rather request is - Pleej...pleeej update soon LOLLOL i know m being very greedy..Evil Smile..maybe meany...but Ohh-well...LOLLOLLOL

n yes - if the length of the note can be increased slightly...LOL...that wud be much appreciated...LOL

Ohkay ! i guess i shud stop with my demands before u throw me out...LOL

-Garima.

ranithaDonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Jasleen...i loved all the notes...random or continuous...i dont mind...till the time ur writing, m fine with it...just bring it on...ok..LOLLOL

My only feedback or rather request is - Pleej...pleeej update soon LOLLOL i know m being very greedy..Evil Smile..maybe meany...but Ohh-well...LOLLOLLOL

n yes - if the length of the note can be increased slightly...LOL...that wud be much appreciated...LOL

Ohkay ! i guess i shud stop with my demands before u throw me out...LOL

-Garima.

That's it, you are outta here.
D'ohNot the puppy eyes.
Ok, I will let it go just this onceLOL

ranitha-CoolChick-

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

Didn't see this till now- blame exams for my irregular visits to the forum for the past 2 weeksDead

But you already know what I'm going to say Jaslyn, because I have said it before, write what you feel like writing- whether random notes or continuous notes-depending on your mood

Good luck on your exams.Thumbs Up

ranitha

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranitha

Good luck on your exams.Thumbs Up
Thank you, but they are over thankfullySmile

DonnaHarvey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.