Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Monami_50

Nice

Merci
Requesting a update (even if it's short)..i am missing Madhu's notes ( i am sure RK is too 😳
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Requesting a update (even if it's short)..i am missing Madhu's notes ( i am sure RK is too 😳

Looking for the right inspiration.
Nice Post ... I love all of your coffee Notes ... I wish during any of the cold fights CV make them use this way of communication and deffinitely want that to last for 2-3 days atleast ... that would be interesting and something new to watch . Good Work 👏
Originally posted by smilydear

Nice Post ... I love all of your coffee Notes ... I wish during any of the cold fights CV make them use this way of communication and deffinitely want that to last for 2-3 days atleast ... that would be interesting and something new to watch . Good Work 👏
Originally posted by iiDona

Looking for the right inspiration.
awww...i love u too my Jassi Lassi❤️ may u find the inspiration😳 
Originally posted by ddhifan

nice idea
merci
No updates until I feel like it.
Just came across this, don't kill me for spamming. I will rush out before you put a target on my back. Bye!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMuRRXCuy-4[/YOUTUBE]
The Karva Chauth Scene has always been the one I go back to. I know I have written another note on it but, I just can't get enough. If I haven't emphasized it enough, I am not down with the current track so, let us go down the memory lane shall we?

I was flustered with her gesture. Just so angry. I did not want to face her. Why should I? Why would I? We both knew nothing was real. Why was she falling for me? True I have the charm but, I hadn't even taken my shirt off. Not like I was trying to force her into anything. This stupid girl.

I entered out room and naturally, she was not there. She probably sensed me coming. Madhu gave me just the right amount space at the right time. But, this was no time to swoon over her. I had to put on an angry face. Alcohol always helped so, I reached out for a bottle of scotch. There it was, the damned note:

I know what you are thinking. Don't be mad. I, well, I got nothing. I got nothing to explain myself. I made an Italian roast coffee. It sitting right near the nightstand. I just knew you would reach for the scotch first.

Why am I not surprised? You know everything there is to know. Still does not lessen my anger. What do have to say for yourself young lady?

I am at the terrace waiting. But, you already knew that. Okay, don't crumple up the note and throw it away.

I stopped halfway, the woman was a witch!

I respect you, may be even like you. You don't have to do anything about it. We can continue ignoring the fact for as long as you desire.

Good! I was never in the mood for confrontation

I just, please, follow through this once. I will do whatever you wish for a week.

You do that anyway. Try something that is actually an incentive. 

I am hungry. So, please have mercy. The rituals are pretty generous when it comes to boosting your ego. You know there is a part where I touch your feet. I bet you will just LOVE that.

Now there you go. How could I pass up a chance of having you bow down. I am coming for you Madhubala!

A very hungry & increasing impatient,

Mrs. Kundra

I will choose to ignore that tonight Biwi. Don't think I do not see your advances.

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago