Coffee Notes pg26 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm ok listen, so far we have 3 parts, one on snoring lol, filmfare and scandal. Plz take one part and develop it. Just my p.o.v.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the deal. I need your opinion (and leave good reasoning) on if I should post continuous notes. That is, one note leading up to the next OR just random notes of what may happen in their daily life, given their current relationship dynamic. 

Please note, I do not wish to write an SS so the length of the posts will remain as such until I move on to another project.

😲

Sincerely call for your advise. Fire away!

i will never give my advise again, if it hurts u and i want one note followup to the past one. just a simple opinion.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak148

i will never give my advise again, if it hurts u and i want one note followup to the past one. just a simple opinion.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It is an internet forum for crying out loud. It takes much more to hurt a personπŸ˜† Your opinion matters, mine just happens to be different. I might be biased seeing as it is my creation. Therefore, I have asked others to share their thoughts. Lets go with the flow. 
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Write in the form of random notes of their daily life.But plz try to increase the length a bit...that would be awsome.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Reposting this comment here as well.

Jasleen,

You are a charmer! One who weaves her magic with words!

I read Coffee Notes and Things I'll Never Say simultaneously and enjoyed both of 'em. Just a teensy weensy suggestion: could you list the pages bearing these notes on the first page of the thread? Makes it easy to catch up if you're returning to this after a while.

Cheers,
T
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i think this is just fine the way it is, maybe a teeny bit longer thats all. πŸ˜Š
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

hey i think this is just fine the way it is, maybe a teeny bit longer thats all. πŸ˜Š

Much appreciated.
Chandni1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever u want...lol

uhm but if u really really want to know i think that u should just go with the flow...

like whatever ur in the mood for...like on day if ur in the mood for a coffee note and then next day u are in the mood to continue that note once more or twice more or thrice more then do that
but like next day ur in the mood for a new situation then u can do that too πŸ˜‰

lol that was what i was saying earlier...this is an amazing idea because:
1) its quick, easy,sweet
2)not a strain to finish
3)doesnt get boring for the writer
4) MOST IMPORTANT: its versatile like u can change it however u want

tell me what u think of this comment! :D
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandni1996

Whatever u want...lol

uhm but if u really really want to know i think that u should just go with the flow...

like whatever ur in the mood for...like on day if ur in the mood for a coffee note and then next day u are in the mood to continue that note once more or twice more or thrice more then do that
but like next day ur in the mood for a new situation then u can do that too πŸ˜‰

lol that was what i was saying earlier...this is an amazing idea because:
1) its quick, easy,sweet
2)not a strain to finish
3)doesnt get boring for the writer
4) MOST IMPORTANT: its versatile like u can change it however u want

tell me what u think of this comment! :D

You read my friggin mind. HOW?