Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Coffee Notes pg26 - Page 2

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ranitha

Yup I'm Ranitha, though feel free to call me anything that comes to your mind Jasleen
I have had all sorts of weird nicknames ranging from fairly ordinary ones like Rani to Mosquito๐Ÿ˜†

I will think of a good name. Res for later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

What do we have here? Biwi left me a note. What is wrong? Let us see what it says:

Rise and shine my precious hubby.

While you were on a snore-a-thon upstairs,

I managed to get some ACTUAL work done

I made you a latte with cinnamon spice,

Just the way I like it.

Do not make faces or call for me.

Have you told me what you like?

No. Then, drink up.

Wait, go brush your teeth first.

The last thing I want to smell is your morning breath mixed with coffee scent.

If you are going to work, take me with.

I miss you and I will probably  be done for the day by the time you get out of bed.

Your Madhu

(I will hear you call for me in 5,4,3,2,1)

"BIWI! BIWI kahan ho tum? BIWI". She was halfway up the stairs even before I could finish my sentence. That's my girl. 

"First of all, I do not snore. Second of all, there is no second of all. I do not snore, period. You are saying I am lazy. Do you have any idea how hard I work for you all day?"

"I never questioned that", she answered in a manner that was taunting and reassuring, all at the same time. Darn, I just had a slip of tongue. Quick, change the topic. 

"Come closer. A bit more. A little bit more. Ha, smell that? That is what my breath smells like all day, minty fresh. I am no commoner".

She rolled her eyes pretending to faint from the non-existent stink.

"And, what did you say at the end?"

I stepped closer and closer toward her until even a waft of wind could not easily pass from the space between us. "You really miss me, hun? I have that charm on people".

"Do I have another choice? I mean you work so hard for ME all day", she was quick to shift the target to me.

"Biwi, I asked first".

"Doesn't make a difference. My question still remains".

"BIWI"

"Don't ask, don't tell, Patidev". With those words, she ran out of the room, bearing a smile that forced me to press my hand against my chest. I could not help but say, "Haaye".

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜Šhaha its PERFECT!! ๐Ÿ‘ I loved it, its different and very creative! 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha and knowing RK he totally would call for her! Keeping true to the character. GREAT JOB!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vsoujanya

haha and knowing RK he totally would call for her! Keeping true to the character. GREAT JOB!

Sorry just updated.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vsoujanya

๐Ÿ˜› TY TY. I miss their hotness.
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Adorable update-RK and snoring๐Ÿ˜†
Chandni1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAAYE!!!! i have a big goody smile and grin plastered on my face after reading this-wait i have that grin and smile on my face while reading it too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NOW!!! HAAYEEE i am in love with this post-i love the idea- like it is a story but not a story- its like a story that starts with a note-idk how to explain it! i just love it!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chandni1996

HAAYE!!!! i have a big goody smile and grin plastered on my face after reading this-wait i have that grin and smile on my face while reading it too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NOW!!! HAAYEEE i am in love with this post-i love the idea- like it is a story but not a story- its like a story that starts with a note-idk how to explain it! i just love it!

PLEASE CONTINUE!!

OMG I thanks a bunch. You are a sweetheart. This used to be an old dating thing. [My mum told me]. The guy would leave the girl (or the other way around) notes on the morning coffee. This was a way to confess. Plus, I know couples leave each other fridge notes. So, yeah that is my little inspiration.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepak148

plz update next part

LOL Deepak lets wait until the next episode comes out. Maybe I will get an inspiration from there? I just hope they end the KC track soon. I want Rishibala cuteness.