•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday arjun-purvi were again horrible
ovi was in reality check,it was likely she wld file  adivorce
but purvi aagin frced arjun,and arjun being her slave ddi wat she wnted
and went apologised to ovi and asked for one more chnce from ovi.
so where is ovi wrong here
and purvi leftmumbai not cause of ovi but arjuns confession,wich made purvi guilty,thats y she dint went to meet manav befre she lft for calcutta

purvi strted blaming arjun saying he cant tke cre of his marriage and she has tosuffer,every1 will hate her now
did she for once thought that arjun has come out chrcterless in pic

does purvi  really luvs arjun?

Originally posted by sherma

does purvi  really luvs arjun?

Purvi admitted the reason why she's leaving is because she can not see Arjun with another woman. - She thought she could be strong enough to let go of Arjun and give in to Ovi's deal of "Give me Arjun, and I'll accept your Aai". But Purvi has figured out she is too weak to see another woman with Arjun. She still loves Arjun enough that another woman next to him makes her heart break. 

Did Arjun ever think about Purvi (or Ovi) when he was two timing them? Did he stand up for her when she was humiliated in front of others 2-3 times? Karma has hit him and hit him hard.

Where is Ovi wrong? Well she is wrong on multiple counts. First, for tricking Arjun in Canada and I'm saying that despite accepting that Arjun is not a baby to be tricked. Then she was wrong in slapping Purvi. Then she is wrong in repeatedly being instigated by Punni-does she not have a mind of her own? Most of all, she was wrong in using Archana as a means to her end in the whole deal fiasco. Karma is hitting her hard too. I don't understand where the sympathy for Ovi is coming from given her past actions.

Purvi- well she too. If you make selfish choices and push Arjun off the cliff for your Aai who,, by the way happily ran away to her newly found family-you deserve what you are getting now.

Edited by princessjojo - 11 years ago
Oh well, Purvi just ran away to hide her face. After such tamasha and public declaration of Jeeju saali relationship, which is incest btw... that is what girls do...they try finding the remotest corner and hide...Now if she is already aware of her prego, well all the more reason to run. Yes, there isn't any other option for her now...My question is what was she thinking giving Arjun up, after having sex with him. Really, what is her character now?

Arjun, well - he isn't Arjun anymore, the guy who was the strong no- nonsense businessman, that I initially liked, He is repeating like parrot whatever Purvi has been feeding him and saying them as if its his own thought and action. He came and told Ovi, he wants to start over, why??? Isn't it confusing signal for Ovi.

The state that Ovi was, before the mirror, reflective, she was open to anything. She after all these tamasha, accepted that Arjun didn't love her and could have even gone for a divorce (my POV). But, this confusing convo by Arjun, only lead her on. And Purvi is controlling that invisible string...She is the greatest villian in my POV, according to me...My god, her character is sooo bad. And now, she will be preggo out of wedlock and have another man dance to her tune...can you imagine her powers...seriously...
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

Purvi admitted the reason why she's leaving is because she can not see Arjun with another woman. - She thought she could be strong enough to let go of Arjun and give in to Ovi's deal of "Give me Arjun, and I'll accept your Aai". But Purvi has figured out she is too weak to see another woman with Arjun. She still loves Arjun enough that another woman next to him makes her heart break. 

i dont agree here,from past one mth,i have never seen pirvi feeling bad seeing arjun-ovi together,except the time when she saw the photos
if u saw thursday epsidoe purvi was lookng mre shcked when ovi tld purvi they havent slept together

armaan had face teh same situation,and archu cldnt see shravani-manav getting married sos he lft from mumbai
but purvi got arovi married and nw forcing him to sleep wid ovi
if evn aftr 6mths arjun feel jealous(although he shldnt,cause evn purvi has a right to move on)still its okay,cause he isthe one who was after purvi,
purvi doesnt feel anyting seeing arovi tgther,if she cldnt she wld ahve moved out a mth ago
she moved out caus she cldnt face deshmukhs,tat the reason she dint evn met manav befre leaving
Originally posted by princessjojo

Did Arjun ever think about Purvi (or Ovi) when he was two timing them? Did he stand up for her when she was humiliated in front of others 2-3 times? Karma has hit him and hit him hard.

Where is Ovi wrong? Well she is wrong on multiple counts. First, for tricking Arjun in Canada and I'm saying that despite accepting that Arjun is not a baby to be tricked. Then she was wrong in slapping Purvi. Then she is wrong in repeatedly being instigated by Punni-does she not have a mind of her own? Most of all, she was wrong in using Archana as a means to her end in the whole deal fiasco. Karma is hitting her hard too. I don't understand where the sympathy for Ovi is coming from given her past actions.

Purvi- well she too. If you make selfish choices and push Arjun off the cliff for your Aai who,, by the way happily ran away to her newly found family-you deserve what you are getting now.

i am just talking abt fridayse episode,
dont u think arjun shld ahve filed for divorce,rther den saying ovi sorry cause purvi tld himto do taht
ovi got a reality check taht day,she was looking like she  wld give up
but arjun asked for one more chnce
wat i dont get is hw will ovi knw it was cause of purvi,arjun asked for 1 mre chnce
whne dk wishd ovi first mth annvisery,he said he will reming arjun abt it
but ovi dint wntd that
but arjun got her gift and took her out,wich again gave ovi hope abt the marriage
eevry deshmuk and karanjkar felt arjun-ovi are happy cause arjun was potraying that
actually i missed the last part of fridays epsiode,so came to read it,but saw so many post bashing ovi
so i had to wtch the episode again,and hnestly on fridays episode i dint see any ovis fault except she beeliving arjun(her husband)
arjun cme and appologised to her,he asked for a chnce,it wasnt the other way round
Purvi and Arjun together was magic - just like Archana and Manav - breaking them apart was a big mistake - getting them back together would be great - i wonder if that will ever happen.
Ovi is wrong because she thought just by marrying Arjun, he will forget Purvi and will love her.
Purvi is wrong because she forced Arjun to marry Ovi even though she should know that never will he be Ovi's truthfully, with all his heart. That is a very harsh punishment for Arjun and a deceit to Ovi.
Arjun is wrong because he should stand up to both these women treating him like a pawn. Stop them. Tell them, he is human too, and quite capable of choosing and deciding. Tell, hell. I wont marry either of you.
What a mega mess!
I love the Arjun Purvi chemistry on screen, but this whole track is driving me away from PR