Pavitra Rishta

RE-UPLOADING ArVi Scenes for Requests open on p.38 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 39

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetrana45

Big Big Big Thank you Naz.You r best.
thank you please keep watchingBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RE-UPLOADING ArVi Scenes for Requests open on p.38 (Page 11)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guysBig smile How are you?
This is the new love scene of Arjun & Purvi. 17th December 2o12
Cry I hope they come face to face soonCry

Scene Written Update:
In a big mandir, the pooja starts. Onir and Purvi are already there. Purvi does the puja and puts sindoor on all the murtis. Arjun, Archana and Ovi also enter the mandir. Arjun goes to look for Onir. Archana and Ovi are watching how all the ladies are putting sindoor on each other. Purvi is also doing this happily but then she suddenly sees Arjun standing pretty near her. He is talking on the phone and has not seen her. Purvi is shocked like anything. There is a lot of sindoor in the air so she closes her eyes for a second. Arjun moves away in this time only. When Purvi opens her eyes, she does not see Arjun there. She thinks that maybe she was imagining him. She goes to the Durga murti and prays that she tried her best to keep Arjun out of her heart and her mind but today she thought about him. She prays to Durga Ma to give her strength to stay firm on her decisions. Purvi quickly walks away quickly from the hall.. Ovi too is around but Purvi walks really fast and gets out of the hall where Arjun and Purvi were. Suddenly someone puts sindoor on Purvi. When she turns, she is shocked to see her mother Archana in front of her. Archana is also shocked like anything to see Purvi here.. The first thing Archana notices is that Purvi is pregnant. Purvi tries to put her hand on her stomach but it is too obvious.. Archana starts screaming at her that she is married and pregnant, what is going on here? she just cannot believe what she saw Purvi says that Arjun and Ovi are here and do not tell them anything then Purvi runs away leaving a shell shocked Archana calling her. Ovi comes to Archana and asks her who she was talking to. Archana makes some excuse. Arjun also comes to Archana, he is happy that Ovi is in a good mood. He sees Archaan crying and asks her what she is crying. Archana makes up an excuse that she is worried about Ovis pregnancy. Arjun consoles her that everything is going to be all right. Purvi calls Archana and tells her to come where Purvi is waiting for her. Outside the mandir, Purvi is crying as well. Archana goes out to meet Purvi tells Arjun that she is going back to the hotel.
The Written Update is from desi-tashan.com

Edited by nazomel - 18 December 2012 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonoashfaque2012

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
New Love Scene 240. 18th December 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8-DdgaHsY

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333Manoshono-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thanx naz
i just hate this oviAngryAngry
love arviEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyNaz_YuvReen-LiveLaughLove-

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
New ArVi love scene!! 19th December 2o12. PART1

Scene Written Update:
In Kolkata at onir dutta house arjun came & he bells the ring. Onir house worker open the door & says u came with me. Arjun go upward. Arjun says hi onir dutta. Onir says why are your wife not came with u.? arjun says I said ovi to take rest. He thanks to onir that his advice works. Onir says oh then arjun asks onir that where is u r wife? Onir says she had gone outside i.e Market. Then onir says that my wife had prepared all dinner but now will be coming. Onir says arjun came with me I actually forget that I invited to u for dinner na so came with me. Then house door bell rings. Onir says to open door to his house worker. Purvi came inside.

8 Screencaps: I hope you like itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyManoshono

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
New ArVi SCENE! 19th December 2012 part2.
Arjun & Purvi & Ovi are coming face to face.
Scene Written Update:
In Kolkata at onir dutta house arjun came & he bells the ring. Onir house worker open the door & says u came with me. Arjun go upward. Arjun says hi onir dutta. Onir says why are your wife not came with u.? arjun says I said ovi to take rest. He thanks to onir that his advice works. Onir says oh then arjun asks onir that where is u r wife? Onir says she had gone outside i.e Market. Then onir says that my wife had prepared all dinner but now will be coming. Onir says arjun came with me I actually forget that I invited to u for dinner na so came with me. Then house door bell rings. Onir says to open door to his house worker. Purvi came inside. Onir came in hall & serves rasgolla to arjun. Arjun eat that rasgolla & he thinks that in past he had tasted this rasgolla. Purvi is coming in hall. Onir says my wife is like rasgolla so I called her Misti. Purvi came. Arjun sees purvi & onir goes near purvi & says she is Mrs Purvi onir Dutta. Arjun is totally shocked to see purvi & purvi is also looking arjun emotionally. Worker says that someone is calling to u. so onir is leaves with that worker. Purvi & arjun both are looking at each other. Outside of onir dutta house ovi came & bells the ring. Purvi goes to open the door. She open the door & she sees ovi. Ovi & purvi looks shocked. Ovi is shocked to see purvi & says you. Purvi says its my house. Ovi says that its Dr onir house na. purvi says Dr onir is my husband. Ovi says ok I understand u r here but arjun. She came inside & arjun is shocked to see ovi. Ovi says arjun. Arjun says ovi u r here. Ovi says I was thinking that u felt me spl today so I want to give surprise to u but u give me big surprise. She is asking questions that u know that purvi is present in Kolkata so u brought me for treatment. Arjun is giving explanations but ovi is blaming arjun. Arjun says that he does not know that purvi is Dr onirs wife. Purvi says to ovi & ovi interrupts & says if husband & wife both are taking to each other outsider not talk with them. Dr onir came & says wow. What a pleasant surprise. Ovi sees Dr onir. She leaves from there. Arjun says sorry to Dr onir for misbehaving with him. He goes behind ovi. Dr onir says to purvi that 1 st time ovi said no to came here now she came here for dinner but now she leaves. He says that I never understand this girl.
40 Screencaps:

Edited by nazomel - 19 December 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281adittykandykandyPancham101Manoshono

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I HATE YOU OVI!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top