Is Nitya lying?

mrs kavya nanda thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I mean in KSBKBT, tulsi first suspect nandini 4 killing gujral, zen she startd getting new doubt on ozers from mihir to karan.. zen fianlly she discovered zat it was nandini who killed gujral..

Is ekta repeating z same fing in KA? I mean z murderer wn't be revealed zat easily... She suspect nitya first n nw shaurya will be on z list.. zen may b soham...  She didn't suspect zat nirmala n arav can b z killer...

If I was in Anjali's place, I woud hav suspect zis two first... I'l kip track of evrfing zey do..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
r u sure that tulsi suspected nandini first?.. i thought she never suspected nandini 😕 ..
anyways.. i never thought tht nitya would be the murderer.. i think she's innocent.. dunno if shes lying 😳 .. I dunno if sharuya is the killer.. i dont want him to be the killer.. ..
maybe its jai or someone else ðŸ˜• 😕 😕 Edited by ejaz_lover - 17 years ago
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
thats true nailah agreed but i guess nitz is innocent n u said rite anju 1st suspected nimz n arav n she just forgot about it later shes so absent minded
ahaaaaaaann ! now i know n can believe that she does forget lines 😉
love
anu
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think that she is lying
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope its Jai coz then no one will mind when he goes and rots in Jail 😆 but i want Soham to be innocent.
Nandini was never suspected in the Gujaral case, tht's why it was shock in the end.
syreen thumbnail
I dont fink dat Nitya is lyin coz be4 she ust 2 be so evil n now she is on da rite track 😆

No1 except Ekta knows who da real murdrer is. Ekta can turn any1 out 2 be da real murderer 😛
mrs kavya nanda thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

I hope its Jai coz then no one will mind when he goes and rots in Jail 😆 but i want Soham to be innocent.
Nandini was never suspected in the Gujaral case, tht's why it was shock in the end.

Nandini was one of z suspect.. tulsi was taking tanya's help... anywayz we r discussing bout KSBKBT... we r on KA forum.. I was jus taking an example of wat ekta cn do zat's all....

Well, I jus hope wat am guessing is wrng coz I dn't want nitya to b z killer... Else anjali will betryed 4 z 2nd time wiz nitya...
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt watch ksbkbt but i hoenstly dnt think its nitya, i hav thought tht its shaurya dn nirmala from ages ago!!!
Mehakk.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know that who is nitya coz i am new to this forum can anyone tell me that who is nitya 😊
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i honestly dont think any of the "proof" anjali has found is substantial to make any conclusions.....like the stuff she found to say nitya was the murderer isnt enuff to prove that nitya was guilty.....and the stuff that she later found wasnt good enuff to get rid of her doubt.....anjalis doubt on nitya basically has no logic to it.......well its an ekta show so i guess sab chalta hai.......naina