Did any one listen to or bought.......

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey...did u guys listen or bought the sound track of Ekta's "Kyaa Kool Hai Hum"?? the tittle song and songs like "CHESKA" and "JAAGO" were good but a problem.........EKTA SURE KNOWS HOW TO KILL TIME!! I mean the song Kya Kool Hai Hum....that line and Humein Bada Hai Dum repeated for like the first 3 mins and then the song started finally phir beech mein again...3 mins of music!! The total time for KKHH song was 8min and 59sec!!😑 and then my fav song "CHESKA" dear lord...GOOD SONG lekin again.....KILLS TIME "CHESKA MERA CHESKA" and "Lagi Re Lagi Re" repeated for like 2 mins and then i heard the rest of the song.....then between the lines "Sola ki akehin....Lagi re lagi re........dil hua pagal" and "Cheska Mera Cheska" we hear music for like 17 secs!!😭 JAAGO was the only song that had a running time of 3min and 10 secs.....CHESKA I beleive was like 5mins...anyways....The songs are good and the film was AWSOME!! I think time has come for Ekta to bid aideu from TV WORLD and say "JAI MATAJI" to film world!πŸ˜† What do all think? Then TV might get cleaner concepts while we see Ekta killing Bollywood!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hey who knows maybe Karan and Yash Chopra will start making TV SHOWS cuz thier films will flop out cuz of Ekta in the future!πŸ˜† Then we can def see nice TV SHOWS for a change right?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
yea I like the song "Cheska" and "Kya Kool Hai Hum".

Wow you must be really bored to have calculated all of those seconds huh little laddo? 
preciousness786 thumbnail

haha thnx for sharin...i haven't seen kkhh but it sounds lyk a good movie

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preciousness786

haha thnx for sharin...i haven't seen kkhh but it sounds lyk a good movie

Ur welcome!! Yes its a really wacky comedy!! u should see it!πŸ˜ƒ

desi gurl thumbnail
lol. ekta shouuld go to bollywood. then television will be clean. lol.πŸ˜†
annie_123 thumbnail

jaisa ekta waisahi songs.

any doubt?πŸ˜‰

*Dipti* thumbnail
yea i have heard it at my cousin's house and tv but i haven't bought it
bollygal thumbnail

Originally posted by: |iami5o4|

Wow you must be really bored to have calculated all of those seconds huh little laddo? 

πŸ˜†lol exactly wot i was thinkinπŸ˜†