-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Piya Ka Ghar

Pyaara Lage

R e s u l t s

Hello amazing PKGians!

And welcome to Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage Forum's first Banner Contest Results!

We received a grand total of 8 entries for which is awesome and I'd like to thank each and every member for participating and remember, everyone's a winner, no matter what the results are!

But since we only received 8 entries, the winning banner contest was voted for by the India-Forums Development Team!

And now, we finally have our PKGPL's WINNING banner!

But before we get to the results part, I'd like to thank _Aanchal_ for making the siggy for the Winner!

And now, coming to the Winner

The Winning Banner met all the requirements of the Banner Contest and is beautiful as ever. It is none other than,

By: Mylosthopes

And here is an awesome prize for you which you can show off and flaunt around the Forums!

And, to add onto that, a title will be awarded underneath your name saying 'PKGPL Banner Contest Winner'

Congratulations for winning the Banner Contest and everyone else for participating and making the contest a success!

The banner will be uploaded soon on our PKGPL Forum!

Shifali
I-F Development Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*||PKGPL Banner Contest Results||*~" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thank u soomuch 

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
OMG Iam so happyHug thank u soomuch Hug
going to use my prize siggy SoonHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.