FF~He's Amazing~Thread 2~Part 43~Page 142

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wow wow wow! Thread 2! Me is dead!! I love all my readers sooo much! You're all AMAZING people! I'm like over the moon that this FF has reached it's second thread... As you know it's my first FF on ArHi and it's like my baby, hence why I'm sooo happy my readers are enjoying it...
So thread 2's finally in!!
Hope you all keep loving my work the way you have been doing, as this story has still got a long way to go...

To those who haven't read my work before, I am Ganga16tr AKA Tanzeela. If you like my work all you gotta do is buddy me and I'll PM you with the links when i update... If you haven't already read the first 27 parts, the link to thread 1 is below...x

You can also follow me and read my work on my Wordpress acount. Due to the new rules I have had to remove the link from here, 
Search for "Ganga16tr Wordpress" to get to my blog. I no longer PM my blog link, due to lack of time.

If you want updates please buddy me...!
PS:Do not copy my work, I will know if you have... And there will be conciquences!
PSS:The stunning banner above was made by LaxshaLOVEArshi.

Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail

Story so far...

Khushi Kumari Gupta is an orphan. Her parents were murdered when she was 8 years old. After their murder her brother went missing.  When Khushi realised her parents were dead, she ran to the Kashap's who took her in and loved her like their own. Their daughter, Lavanya, was always Khushi's best friend and both families knew each other well. Lavanya and Khushi grew up like sisters and did everything together... Now she is 22 and is attending university along with Lavanya.

Arnav Singh Raizada, naam toh sunha hoga. He is a rich buisness tycoon who is currently working at the university as a lecturer as a favour. His parents died when he was young, but never felt their loss because he and his sister where taken in by their mothers family. AR designs was set up Arnav's father for Arnav. All these years, Arnav's mamaji had been handling the buisness for his.

When Arnav and Khushi meet in a mathematics and buisness lecture the attraction is instant. Slowly as time passes Arnav's realises his love for Khushi and a little later Khushi realises the same... On his 26th birthday, Khushi meets Arnav's sister, her husband, his cousin and his wife and then NK. All like Khushi and feel she would be the perfect addition to their family. During that evening Arnav and Khushi spend the night together, but then vow not to do it again until they are married.

Things go well until Arnav sleeps with his best friend Pooja...

The story then continues...

Characters

Khushi Kumari Gupta - 22 years old. Orphan. Studying Mathematics and Buisness.

Arnav Singh Raizada - 26 years old, also an orphan but lives with family. Currently lecturer at Khushi's university but the owner of sucessful AR designs.

Lavanya Kashap - Khushi's best friend and adopted sister. Loves Khushi more than anything else in the world.

Shashi Kashap - Lavanya's father, Khushi's late father's best friend.

Garima Kashap - Lavanya's mom. Loves Khushi like her own daugher.

Buaji - Lavanya's crazy bua who loves Khushi but obsessed with getting her married.

Anjali Jha - Arnav's big sister. Loves her brother like hell. Married to Shyam Manohar Jha.

Shyam Manohar Jha - The sweet husband of Anjali. Loves his wife and her family more than his own.

Akaash Singh Raizada - Arnav's younger cousin.

Payal Singh Raizada - Akaash's wife who at one point was meant to marry Arnav.

NK - Akaash's cousin, calls Arnav 'Nanav'

Nikhil - Khushi's ex boyfriend, no longer in the story.

Sia - Was negative but now Khushi and Lavanya's friend.

Pooja - Arnav's childhood best friend, jealous of Khushi.

No other characters have entered yet...
ganga16tr thumbnail
maha twist... enjoy it guys...x

He's Amazing ~ Part 28

Over the next couple of weeks later.

Khushi had started attending lectures again, but wouldn't talk to Arnav. Even when he addressed her during the lectures, she wouldn't look up and say anything more than the required answer. When he asked her to stay back, she would be the first to leave. Her heart hurt, she wanted him back, but she couldn't risk it. She knew he was always asking about her to Lavanya, but she didn't have the courage to talk to him. This continued for weeks and then one day, Buaji called.

"Ah Khushi, how are you my darling?"

"I'm fine buaji, how are you and aunty and uncle."

"We're all fine. Now Khushi listen to me carefully, you and Lavanya have to come home. Tomorrow! Something very important has come up and you need to be here as soon as possible."

"What's happened?"

"Oh well, I don't want to discuss it over the phone. Now your train tickets are booked, and the university is aware that you both will be off. They will talk to your lecturer and get him to give you some work so you don't fall behind."

"But Buaji, what's happening?"
"Oh Khushi I have to go, people are coming! Bye, tell Lavanya to make sure she doesn't leave anything behind, she always leaves something important!"

"Ok, but buaji!"

Before Khushi could finish buaji had put the phone down. She looked to Lavanya and told her about her conversation with buaji. Lavanya looked at Khushi confused, but said that she'd talk to Arnav. Khushi decided to start packing her stuff. She opened her wardrobe and started taking things out and putting them into her suitcase. There was a knock at the door.

"Hey Khushi."

"Oh, Sia, come in!"

"Hey what's this La was saying that you guys are going home?"

"I'm not sure, buaji just called, said something important is happening and that she wants us as home."
"When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure!"

"But that's not fair, I'll be alone! You know I can't live without you and Lavanya anymore!"

"I know babes, but we'll be back and I'll call you every day and Tina is here, you won't be alone!"

"I know, but I'll miss you. Any way, I should go, got some work to finish and you probably want to pack any way."

"Bye Sia, I'll talk to you soon."
"Take care darling."

Khushi smiled and Sia left. She wasn't that bad once you got to know her. You couldn't blame her for being bitter sometimes, not with everything that's happened in her life. Her father had, had an affair when she was younger and left her and her mother alone. Everyone at school with her had teased her because she didn't have a dad any more. She stopped believing that people could truly be nice. Everyone had been cruel to her, hence why she had too become hard. But after meeting Khushi and getting to know her, she realised that there were good people in the world. People who understood her pain, who wouldn't tease her, remind her of what she didn't have. She realised that these people were what you called true friends.

Khushi and Lavanya left in the evening, Arnav had tried to call, but Khushi wouldn't answer her phone. They got home late that night. They were received at the train station by Lavanya's dad. During their time back to the house, the girls had continuously asked Shashi about what was happening, but he wouldn't reply.

They reached the door and were embraced by buaji. They got into the house and asked the girls to sit down. Lavanya and Khushi sat down and looked nervously at buaji. Garima smiled, but it was evident that she too was quite nervous.

"Well, I know you're both going to find this a bit shocking, but we have fixed Khushi engagement! It's taking place on Sunday night!"

Fruti5 thumbnail
what the !!!!!
how can they ???

btw i am first *happy dancing*

Edited by Fruti5 - 11 years ago
one-direction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wat the now wat will arnav do
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ohh nice twist and congrats on new thread
ganga16tr thumbnail
thanks for the comments guys... god you're fast to comment!!
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what a twist!I hope she will get engaged to arnav
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg what a twist, cant wait to read
engagement with whom