Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Sun:107&108:Megha's punching answer for Mohan! (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 44

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Sun:107&108:Megha's punching answer for Mohan! (Page 43)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous1111

Ohh yes completely...atleast someone is there..my work is Gng good..learning a lot of things..specially drafting and all since its important in corporate law
Oh Corporate Law! So how is the market demand for this specialization? And this sounds to be better than any of discipline in Law right! Is it so?

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Ohh yes completely...atleast someone is there..my work is Gng good..learning a lot of things..specially drafting and all since its important in corporate law

<div></div>Oh Corporate Law! So how is the market demand for this specialization? And this sounds to be better than any of discipline in Law right! Is it so?

I think ryt now its one of the top thing in the market bcoz lot of mncs coming up..so yes it is quite in demand...and yes it is one of the most disciplined one with no time limits..it can be tiring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

I think ryt now its one of the top thing in the market bcoz lot of mncs coming up..so yes it is quite in demand...and yes it is one of the most disciplined one with no time limits..it can be tiring
That's interesting Dhara! So Law too will become an office white collar job unlike the notion that we have that they always work in the court! LOL
So is this like the MNCs tie up with these Law firms to define and strategize their corporate legalities in terms of employment, business, outsourcing, etc? And also do they have a continuous monitoring of these legalities by appointing dedicated advocates to these companies on role?

dsgirl

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

That's interesting Dhara! So Law too will become an office white collarjob unlike the notion that we have that they always work in the court! LOL

So is this like the MNCs tie up with these Law firms to define and strategize their corporate legalities in terms of employment, business, outsourcing, etc? And also do they have a continuous monitoring of these legalities by appointing dedicated advocates to these companies on role?

yes kind of...the MNC's give work to the law firms..also all d big companies appoint legal advisors and advocates so that its easier to work and advice on d work and also do the drafting relating to any agreements mergers and all..infact the work of lawyers is not limited to courts now they hv to take care of all the agreements contracts deed and all..
Btw u seem interested in d subject

Senpoo

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Infact the firms also hv two departments corporate and litigation...the litigation dept takes care of courts and cases whereas the corporate department focuses more on drafting aspect!

Senpoo

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Neways my work is done so I'm leaving for home..will catch u later..will try to cum online at Nyt..till den bye Smile

Senpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Infact the firms also hv two departments corporate and litigation...the litigation dept takes care of courts and cases whereas the corporate department focuses more on drafting aspect!
Oh ok! That's good info Dhara! Thanks! Anyway its learning new thing for me! So wanted to know more that's all! Not to worry Big smile
Bye Dhara! Take care!

Edited by Senpoo - 03 December 2012 at 5:40am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.