Phir Subah Hogi

A Man's Scorn

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw a pre-cap of psh, i must say that i was disgusted by that man's  behaviour๐Ÿ˜ก. he has proven that he really has the mentality of a thakur, always have. i think we all must learn from this that people with money really feel that they should rule and trample on other people's helplessness and poverty, it shows how people can hate, what jealousy drives others to do, and how people are really deep down, you just need an incidence for them to dig down and pull out their real personality. they pretend that they are interested but its really an interest in lust for youthful body. if he so desired, why doesnt he go to his wife and enjoy his arousement because he also hates her right?  but no, the wrong thing seems much more pleasing for some. I hope that he never gets his way and the writers show that falsehood  is bound to perish. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ oh by way no offence to anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

man's scorn is also applicable to Adi too...๐Ÿ˜ก

TVS can act as a devil because he is the best actor who can handle emotions like love,revenge,anger etc...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Adi ,on the other hand can only act as a Romeo...instead he cannot handle all other emotions of a human...๐Ÿ˜†

so,a person who has the ablity to perform every course of emotions claims to be an good actor...๐Ÿ‘

So, Adi is only a time pass for the show...๐Ÿ˜†

TVS is now facing a short span of misfortune,but later he will get his princess(sugini) back for ever...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Those who didnt love would never understand vikram's love

he wont do any thing to her ... he will let her go and make her see his true love... he will say sugni u sold my love but i m not like u !

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: eastmeetswest

I just saw a pre-cap of psh, i must say that i was disgusted by that man's  behaviour๐Ÿ˜ก. he has proven that he really has the mentality of a thakur, always have. i think we all must learn from this that people with money really feel that they should rule and trample on other people's helplessness and poverty, it shows how people can hate, what jealousy drives others to do, and how people are really deep down, you just need an incidence for them to dig down and pull out their real personality. they pretend that they are interested but its really an interest in lust for youthful body. if he so desired, why doesnt he go to his wife and enjoy his arousement because he also hates her right?  but no, the wrong thing seems much more pleasing for some. I hope that he never gets his way and the writers show that falsehood  is bound to perish. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ oh by way no offence to anyone.

The show is a disaster with some of the most screwed up characters. There is NO consistency or logic in what they do. TVS was an amazing and beautifully written character. Now he is an embarassment to watch. What he is doing is simply to get back at both Sugni and Aditya and in some sort of way, since some of us don't care for these characters, we actually think they kind of deserve what they get. Sugni stabbed Amrita in the back and stole Aditya from her; she didn't care one bit for her virginity when wanted to sell her sell forcing Aditya to buy her. She was willing to strip for Aditya while she was deeply in love with TVS just to demean herself. She even went so far as chasing after TVS after he finally agreed to get out of her life. If she wants to play games, then one day it's going to come back and bite her in the butt. I hope the writers are bold and have her loose her virginity to TVS. 
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my message had absolutely nothing to do with who is good actor or not. I wanted people to get some perspective about the realities of life,and its not about who knows or experience love, or if he would leave her alone at the last minute by the way ever heard the saying " if you love something set it free, it if comes back to you  it was meant for you and if it doesn't well it just wasn't yours".

the fact is, if  someone  has to do something under durest, there is  nothing pure about it nor does it says much about such an indivudual if we go around with so much hate and vengeance if someone hurts us intentionally or unintentionally than there's little hope for humanity.  I hope the writers really dont let that character gets his way in trying to promote interest.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We all Know the Steps that Vickram is taking is wrong. but the fact remains that  what ever  he has become and whatever he is putting them through they  are  driving him to take that step.
 Sugni's actions have led her to this end, and she has no one to blame but her self.   I said it before and I will say it again... every one keeps saying Vickram should leave Sugni alone...why can't Sugni leave Vickram alone.
  You may say he is mad, possessive evil.  But the truth is Sugni  told Vickram at gun point that She would be happy if he would leave her life alone.  Having realized that she was willing to shoot him , he told her  "if that would truly make you happy I will leave you!" HE WALKED AWAY FROM HER. So your point about if you love some thing set it free, is invalid here.  She was the one who decided there after  his love for her was true and he was her life.
 She went to look for him... Why would she do that after every thing she told him about she not wanting to be with him. She goes crying to her mother, to adi, to God  that he is gone!  It was not her concern or responsibility to go look for Vickram, that was his family's  choice. It was not her concern  whether Vickram and Reva makes it...that is Vickram's choice. Just as no one  can force her to marry him she had no right to  try and force the man to stay married to a woman like Reva who only loved her status, money and cared  nothing for her husband and was willing to murder the man.
   All Sugni had to do  was LEAVE VICKRAM ALONE,  instead, she marries his nephew, a man who knew very well that Sugni and Vickram  loved each other,  is living under his roof every day, insulting him every chance she gets by rubbing  :MY HUSBAND  mantra in her face
 Fine I get she did not want to marry him and break his  already broken marriage, but what right did she have to rub salt in his wound every day...that to me is the height of cruelty and there is only so much insult and humiliation one man can take before he breaks.
 Vickram paid the price for his lie, when she walked away from the mandap, he knew he hurt her, he apologized, he left her alone,  he only went after her when she announced her Sardakhi,
  This story has nothing in it that is morally upstanding, because the  CV's have gone out of their way to butcher and ruin ALL the characters in the show. Sugni gained all my respect  when she threw the ring in Vickrams face and walked  out of the wedding , then she Lost it  the minute she sold herself , and since then she has just managed to drop   lower by her actions.
 If you say   if you love something set it free, then is it not right if you love some one as she claims, she would not mentally and emotionally torture him, insult him  and  belittle him, when all he did up until recently was show her respect, understanding and love.  Yes he made a huge mistake and the price was  loosing her...but now she went beyond  just leaving him and ruined not just his life  but his family's happiness. All because of some self righteous  trip she is fooling herself with.
 Sorry my post is  long, and no offense to Adini fans, but the blame for this show lies solely in the hands of the writers of this show, who in the name of entertainment  is ruining what could have been a wonderful show!
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago