A SCENE FROM TODAYS EPISODE

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HI EVERYONE, AM NEW TO WRITING IN THIS FORUM BUT HAVE BEEN READING THE UPDATES FOR SOMETIME NOW....

IN TODAYS EPISODE MISHTI TELLS ANGAD THT PRITHVI AND KRIPA ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER..COMPLICATING MATTERS EVEN MORE....ANGAD IS FURIOUS AS USUAL....(IQBAL IS AMAZING IN HIS ACTING)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dancing babe thumbnail
wow thanx todays episode hasn't shown yet in the UK because of the time difference!😊
dreamerrrrr thumbnail
y hasnt any1 updated 2days episode yet??? plzzzzz some1 we are all waiting.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cant wait any longer!!!!!!
evil_eyes_ thumbnail
i can't wait 2 c this episode.. does it hang u in the middle.. or show u how angad felt after hearing that??
kool*kariya* thumbnail
updates plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................we r also crying at this time..lol
|iami5o4| thumbnail
lol... why am I not surprised to hear that Angad is furious to hear such a thing.... I have a feeling Angad isn't going to marry Mishti because I mean how else will Kripa leave heartbroken and go back to Nanital? Wasn't she suppose to have a love relationship with Angad before she goes back and stuff?

I dunno~ well I can't wait to watch this episode! Thanks!
Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanks lot. i cannot wait till 8pm to watch.

~sweta~

mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Whenever Kripa heard this news that PRITHVI is in love with her then she will clear Prithvi that she doesn't love him.Tell everything about her best friend.Kripa not going to marry Prithvi and Angand not going to marry Mishti.I'm also waiting for today episode to air on.here in America