Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
who cares abt this dumbos...Angry
but i hope SiNal especially siddhi stays away from ViRa's love triangle...quadrangle...pentagon and hexagon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverPrads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "metromasti article (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

who cares abt this dumbos...Angry
but i hope SiNal especially siddhi stays away from ViRa's love triangle...quadrangle...pentagon and hexagon

Totally agree with you..

Siddhi already has her hands full with all sort of problems..

I hope she doesnt invite more trouble by poking her nose in ViRA matter..better to stay away

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Rofl who knows with surrogate mother rohit might also come back saying raveena raveena as u cant give a child to vikki dada pls come back to me and let sm live woth vikki dada

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Rofl who knows with surrogate mother rohit might also come back saying raveena raveena as u cant give a child to vikki dada pls come back to me and let sm live woth vikki dada

sree...looks like you are really pissed off with ViRa returning to create more mess to already mess up show...ROFL

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

sree...looks like you are really pissed off with ViRa returning to create more mess to already mess up show...ROFL

Ha ha ha ha leela I m not pissed with show but pissed with fans of parichay coz watching the crapfest ppl turned into other mode where poles doesnt work I mean hate towards positivity love n crush n fantasy of negativity truth looks like false n false looks like bitter truth so this sort of a sarcastic change in me is much needed yaaari to handle crapfest lol

Even in the hospital where I got admitted my next bed lady was watching parichay I thought wah hospital bed pe bhi parichayi eh to phasi with psychiatric disorder karke lol

Edited by Sreearabhi - 01 December 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Post Reply New Post

Go to top