Arjun is sly

dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun is not any less cunning than Purvi. If any of you have noticed, he never mentions that it is not Purvi who is chasing after him, but it is he who is chasing after her all the time. He literally follows her around in his car and calls her 24/7. Purvi mostly ignores his calls so it is not her who is chasing after him (although it was very sly of her to make that lauki ka halwa). Arjun has never mentioned to Ovi that it is not Purvi's fault and that he was the one who pursued her. Yes, he did mention to Ovi that if it weren't for her, he wouldn't be married to Ovi but Ovi is practically accusing her of being characterless, yet he's not saying much to defend her on that matter. Ovi says that Purvi lures him, but it was in fact Arjun had pursued her. In fact, if Arjun didn't do that "I'm leaving for Canada" nautanki, Purvi would've probably never confessed her love for him. Arjun never mentioned that he was the one who stayed all night by her house and called her 24/7 when she tried to avoid him. Then again, why would he do that? All he cares about is saving his behind in front of the family. He's just letting Ovi say that it is all Purvi's fault when it comes to their love story. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree
i feel evn purvi is not innocent
evn she never took an initiative to save arjuns image in front of soham and evn his business rival,every1 thinks its arjun who left her
thats y i find ovi better,she never try to b mahan,evn the deal thing she said it openly evn her insecurties r open