Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
The first week is over...and have made some observations...it seems that Karan Kundra...Sara Khan...and Vikrant Massey are the characters that take care of drama...the stars and their attitudes ...scandal...high tension...their unpredictability lends this show a boiling flair ...so they are in charge of the shock department...LOL

Now...Pooja Gor...Raj Singh Arora...and to some extent Raj's girlfriend...are the departmental heads of sanity...maturity...collected calmness...coolness...we can call them the oasis in the middle of the turbulence created by the above trio...Wink

Saumya Seth and Abby... handle the department of friendship and goodness...of straight forward emotions...good old feelings...Saumya also seems to be the real sutradhaar of this show...the real anchor...or the puppeteer that has all the strings in her hand...she makes them all move...especially Karan...Big smile

Karan Arora..aka billu...is the divisional head of silent support...come what may...his support to Kundra is unconditional...a rare find...such ppl...

And Rohan..ah...he is one of us...handling the department of normalcy...the normal human being...caught up in between the stars...he is like us...dreams big and small...weak...vulnerable...yet going places...has some ambitions...tons of emotions...a regular guy with responsibilities...earning his bread and butter...one of the masses...the character we identify with the most...Smile

All of them together...bring various shades to this show...

Edited by eveline - 01 December 2012 at 9:30am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_Arsa_26ankan1avanivan-anzaeram-spdpKaranKittu4evamysticlover--Sapphire--cooljaya11mevanp-sanju-zara990tibs09Anchi.aparna4karanikaniksidfanAAKMH2Radiance.--Greeshu--debaleena_tunairashvin...vibha...Snehal21-StephinesS-SandstoneLadyDabanggpayal_4-Rhythmic.Me-shibz__Sneha__Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The division of departments..." in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mansi1424

Goldie

mansi1424

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
true that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

ankan1

Groupbie

ankan1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
xactly..Actually i am thinking what are all these characters and your post gave me a clear picture...And i dont think they are characters that reflect them,but they are portraying general atmosphere of tv stars...

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankan1

xactly..Actually i am thinking what are all these characters and your post gave me a clear picture...And i dont think they are characters that reflect them,but they are portraying general atmosphere of tv stars...
yes...they are all exhibiting the qualities of actors around them...some with starry attitudes..and bigger egos...some who will go to any lengths for publicity...some who fall in and out of love on a regular basis...some bold and some bad...a few good too...some who have commitments issues...a few actors who are simple and straight forward...actors who achieve name and fame at a very young age and are forced to grow up...some who become so due to financial responsibilities...

Edited by eveline - 01 December 2012 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankan1-anzaeram-AAKMH2shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
beautifully written... i agree with you... :))

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

beautifully written... i agree with you... :))
thanks Smile

shibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
described very wellSmile

eveline

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Well pointed out. Clap

eveline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.