Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

What we always have wished for... (Page 2)

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 27675

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
After thursday friday epsd nd promo i m supr duper exited I m positive this time also..Lets hope for the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_Prads

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Joined: 12 December 2009
Posts: 1721

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

Originally posted by _Neetu_

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused Confused..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 


Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..Wink

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..Smile

will keep fingers crossed

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon Smile 
_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Joined: 12 December 2009
Posts: 1721

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

After thursday friday epsd nd promo i m supr duper exited I m positive this time also..Lets hope for the best...

Yep me too excited.Lets be positive na and bring our forum back to its form i.e. bole to ekdum 'jhakas' 
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savariya

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Joined: 27 March 2011
Posts: 3527

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
im very much positive ..hope every thing work out as we always wanted, kc suspecting abhay and leading to sinal re union Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

Prads IF-Rockerz
Prads
Prads

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 9537

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Neetu_

Originally posted by pradnya1n

Originally posted by _Neetu_

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused Confused..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 


Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..Wink

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..Smile

will keep fingers crossed

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon Smile 

Hug..A big hug to u if this happens..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Joined: 12 December 2009
Posts: 1721

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AiSha--

im very much positive ..hope every thing work out as we always wanted, kc suspecting abhay and leading to sinal re union Big smile 

Yep I think its enough of negativity for now finally we gonna have whatever we wished for...Kunal catching abhay red-handedly...wiping off all the psychos..saving siddhi...both the anands ultimately their re union..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Joined: 12 December 2009
Posts: 1721

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

Originally posted by _Neetu_

Originally posted by pradnya1n

Originally posted by _Neetu_

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused Confused..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 


Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..Wink

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..Smile

will keep fingers crossed

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon Smile 

Hug..A big hug to u if this happens..
Then I gonna have it very soon Dancing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wife is always the vegetarian

2 3

Author: -Rani   Replies: 17   Views: 1385

-Rani 17 1385 20 October 2011 at 11:28pm by Parijatrocks

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index