Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

What we always have wished for... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
After thursday friday epsd nd promo i m supr duper exited I m positive this time also..Lets hope for the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_Prads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What we always have wished for... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

Originally posted by _Neetu_

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused Confused..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 

Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..Wink

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..Smile

will keep fingers crossed

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon Smile 

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

After thursday friday epsd nd promo i m supr duper exited I m positive this time also..Lets hope for the best...

Yep me too excited.Lets be positive na and bring our forum back to its form i.e. bole to ekdum 'jhakas' 
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savariya

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
im very much positive ..hope every thing work out as we always wanted, kc suspecting abhay and leading to sinal re union Big smile 

_Neetu_

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused Confused..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 

Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..Wink

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon Smile 

Hug..A big hug to u if this happens..

_Neetu_

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AiSha--

im very much positive ..hope every thing work out as we always wanted, kc suspecting abhay and leading to sinal re union Big smile 

Yep I think its enough of negativity for now finally we gonna have whatever we wished for...Kunal catching abhay red-handedly...wiping off all the psychos..saving siddhi...both the anands ultimately their re union..Big smile

--AiSha--

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Neetu

[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

*Fingers crossed* 

Hug..A big hug to u if this happens..
Then I gonna have it very soon Dancing LOL

Prads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top