What we always have wished for...

_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Latest promo was quite positive to me.

# In Friday's episode, kunal was trying to search the reason for siddhi's being in favor of him that too abruptly.He heard seema and veenaji's chit-chats.Veenaji said 'siddhi might be under some constraints from diwans' though he was just shown doubting but it might be an indication.

# As per the pre-cap it was pretty likable that kunal seeing both mother-son hugging so emotionally.

# Now coming to the promo,
Actually we always wished kunal to investigate,to justify he is a gold medalist, to browse the truth,to bring siddhi and his family back together by his own,its his time to come in action enough of naari shakti and psychos.

# I guess CVs though late but might finally realized its a male centric show.

# Its my chunk of opinion.Just an idea nothing wanna prove.

# Still expecting zilch from CVs.

Do share your views😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Neetu_

Latest promo was quite positive to me.

# In Friday's episode, kunal was trying to search the reason for siddhi's being in favor of him that too abruptly.He heard seema and veenaji's chit-chats.Veenaji said 'siddhi might be under some constraints from diwans' though he was just shown doubting but it might be an indication.

# As per the pre-cap it was pretty likable that kunal seeing both mother-son hugging so emotionally.

# Now coming to the promo,
Actually we always wished kunal to investigate,to justify he is a gold medalist, to browse the truth,to bring siddhi and his family back together by his own,its his time to come in action enough of naari shakti and psychos.

# I guess CVs though late but might finally realized its a male centric show.

# Its my chunk of opinion.Just an idea nothing wanna prove.

# Still expecting zilch from CVs.

Do share your views😃 

Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused 😕..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
Edited by pradnya1n - 11 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Neetu...good to see ur topic after a very veyr long time

Well in fact...even im being damn postive...ever since d court case has started
I really want all problems to be sorted out very soon
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well i hope we get some positive tracks...i am fed up with all the negativity...i hope this new promo is not a mislead...its high time kunal gets to know the whole truth and save siddhi and AC 2 from the psycho
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Hi Neetu

I also thgt that this promo is a start of positive track.But dnt know whether to keep hope frm EK and her CVs..

They have always played with our emotions..after showing positive misleading promo..they hv gone for negativity in actual episode..

I am pretty confused 😕..feeling like trusting these Cvs...but dar lag raha hai trust karne ko considering past experience..
[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 

_Neetu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

hey Neetu...good to see ur topic after a very veyr long time

Well in fact...even im being damn postive...ever since d court case has started
I really want all problems to be sorted out very soon

I know yr positive hona maine tujhse to sikha hain :) ⭐️
I am sure problems gonna be vanished soon.Honestly,court case was an indication for me to be positive.
Sinal reunion is not so far,right?? 😉
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Neetu_

Hi Neetu

[/QUOTE

Hey pradnya

I do understand your confusion.Where there are hopes there is peace.The forum is quite negative these days so just tried to flare positivity plus the promo is a ray of hope to me.

At the end,CVs have to work according to the viewers otherwise they have to shut their series as many people have left watching so they might got brains.

*Fingers crossed* 

Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..😉

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..😊

will keep fingers crossed
Edited by pradnya1n - 11 years ago
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well i hope we get some positive tracks...i am fed up with all the negativity...i hope this new promo is not a mislead...its high time kunal gets to know the whole truth and save siddhi and AC 2 from the psycho

hey mages,
I know we all are damn fed up all these craps since a long time..CVs always disappointed us but I think finally they are upto sinal reunion atleast want kunal to know the truth and handle all the flared situation as siddhi often fails to manage the psychos and their never lasting tricks/strategies.
Jaha itna positive reh gaye waha thoda aur hi sahi...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
After thursday friday epsd nd promo i m supr duper exited I m positive this time also..Lets hope for the best...
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pradnya1n

Yes..agree to u Neetu..I really want this to b a start of a positivity...I was just safeguarding my poor little heart from all the pain which will be caused if this promo turns out to be a mislead..😉

and thanks dear for spreading some hope...we really need it these days..😊

will keep fingers crossed

Yep and I can surely understand your pain as our dearest CVs had always betrayed us and the one in diwali was heights...beyond expectations...
Though promos are almost the misleads but wanna be positive...anyways we can't do anything more than this.
So prepare your little kind heart for sinal reunion...that's gonna be soon 😊