Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Treasured Forever (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
This is suchhh a lovely thread !! Amazing work Bidzi and Sunshine... I am in love with the write ups, siggies and the presentation !! Just WOW...ClapClap

Unfortunately I was never able to watch the show regularly because my mom had other things to watch at the same time, But i always got updates from my dearest buddy Bidzie... and always enjoyed knowing more and more about the show ... I understand how fans like you guys would have felt at the news of the show's end, but I am glad we could manage bringing them back for second season(me because I signed the petition too ... LOL)... Waiting eagerly for the second season. Bestest wishes to the show and all you guys Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Treasured Forever (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

woww Bidzie(my twinny) n Sunshine_A and all others who worked for this ossum thread

its truly NBTilicious

though i havent been active in NBT forum...I used to watch NBT...n  my bidzie's paagalpanti forced me to watch each n evry epi of the show...(just as my twinny watch Parichay...sometyms..bcz of me)LOL
Im now looking fwd to the fresh n new season of NBT...
Aww di, thanks a lot for commenting hereHug
Thanks for the appreciations, and yes, I know you'll watch the second season but you better be active in forum tooEmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

This is suchhh a lovely thread !! Amazing work Bidzi and Sunshine... I am in love with the write ups, siggies and the presentation !! Just WOW...ClapClap

Unfortunately I was never able to watch the show regularly because my mom had other things to watch at the same time, But i always got updates from my dearest buddy Bidzie... and always enjoyed knowing more and more about the show ... I understand how fans like you guys would have felt at the news of the show's end, but I am glad we could manage bringing them back for second season(me because I signed the petition too ... LOL)... Waiting eagerly for the second season. Bestest wishes to the show and all you guys Smile
Thanks a lot for the appreciation, Shagz di Hug 
Glad that you LOVED the stuff ! Embarrassed 
Btw you BETTER be watching NBT 2 and be in the forums ! Tongue

@Everyone else: Thank you so much ! It really means a lot .. thanks a ton Embarrassed

-Swetha-

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by awesumsonia

woww Bidzie(my twinny) n Sunshine_A and all others who worked for this ossum thread

its truly NBTilicious

though i havent been active in NBT forum...I used to watch NBT...n  my bidzie's paagalpanti forced me to watch each n evry epi of the show...(just as my twinny watch Parichay...sometyms..bcz of me)LOL
Im now looking fwd to the fresh n new season of NBT...
Aww di, thanks a lot for commenting hereHug
Thanks for the appreciations, and yes, I know you'll watch the second season but you better be active in forum tooEmbarrassedTongue
will try my best to be active there..

-Swetha-_Bidzie_

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Awesome thread Sunshine. Clap

-Swetha-_Bidzie_

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
A wonderful and amazing thread guys . I wonder how much hard work of so many people must have gone into this.Keep it up NBTians . NBT rockzzz.Clap

Reena4kunal_Bidzie_

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Well done. Itney passion se banaatey ho yeh sab..i hope they dont mess up story of season two..

_Bidzie_

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
amazing thread ...Brilliant effort..great done guys :D

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.