Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Treasured Forever - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
What a write up gals πŸ‘
Great thread put up by all of u.
πŸ˜ƒ

This was truly a very show with so many unique characters. πŸ˜‰ I have never missed a single episode of the show as this was one of my favorite show.πŸ˜ƒ

From the day I saw the first Teaser of the show, I became a fan. Frankly speaking I never imagined that "Mohan aur Mrs.Vyas ki ek dilchasp Love Story" would live in my heart forever ❀️

This show was very unique in the sense that firstly, it was not a saas-bahu melodrama (which I, infact, hate very much)πŸ˜†. Secondly, it had a unique mix of comedy, romance and togetherness. πŸ˜ƒ. Thirdly, I just loved that 'Lafanga Patrakar'. For me Mohan Bhatnagar was just one piece in the whole world 😳. Fourthly, I loved the 'anokha' fights between Mohan & Megha. Everytime, their fights were based on simple 'tu tu main main' πŸ˜†. I simply loved the way, their fights turned into friendship, followed by love, passion for each other, and finally the step of marriage.❀️. Fifthly, I loved the unique bond between Chawanni and Spiderman which was really special in all ways. The way Nanhi called him "spiderman" and the way Mohan called her "Ae chawanni.. sunnna"πŸ˜†.

Each and every relation were simply awesome, whether be it Mohan-Mrs.Vyas, or Chawanni-Spiderman, or Spiderman-Piddi, or Megha-Jiji, Jiji-Damad ji, Maa-Monu, or all the relations shown in the show.

The concept of the show was very different than the other shows in recent trend. Hats off to the entire cast & crew for presenting such a great & unique show.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was a wonderful journey with NBT thorugh all its ups & downs! ⭐️ It was a great experience with the show. The way we laughed along with Renu and others. The way we cried with Megha. The way we fell in love with Mohan & the way we loved the two little kids, Nanhi and Addu.😊😊

I still remember the day when me and my sister were sitting in fron of the TV, ready to watch it. But just as the clock struck 10:30 pm, electricity went😑. That was the worst experience of the show. The episode was about Mohan-Megha meeting Mohan's ex-girlfriend (lol, I dont remember her nameπŸ˜†). But thanxx to internet, haha, I watch it at 11. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ok, so I guess this was more than I planned to write. But as u all know, u can't stop praising the show πŸ˜‰
Just wanna say a BIG T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U to the entire cast & crew for bringing forward this superb show & its superb characters.⭐️

Looking forward for NBTNMKK 2.

Edited by AKlover-16 - 11 years ago
Wonderful thread awesome yaar, very nice effort, NBT my fav show now and it will be forever, thank u so much and hats off to all of u, i'm now speechless ufff, deewani hogayi is thread ki man kar raha hai bar bar read karti rahu, ekdum mast post hai thanks yaar

Awesome thread.

everyone who contributed to it, you all did great job

NBT was very simple, heart touching yet very unqiue show. Everything about it was reality and nothing was flimy and that was most beautiful thing about it. Hats off to the cvs and the whole team of the show.

really excited for the season 2. hoping for bigger and better :)

Edited by Saraella - 11 years ago
good post but what i don't get is what'sthe purpose of thios post now ?? after the show ended 2 months ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

good post but what i don't get is what'sthe purpose of thios post now ?? after the show ended 2 months ago
Fary πŸ€— 
Well, yeh toh main aur Aashi pehele hi karna chahte the, par due to different hurdles and other life priorities, we couldn't do so !!! You can guess that by reading the last post on Pg 1 :) 
Anyways it's more like a welcoming thread now😳 Waisey bhi, pyaar dikhaane ka koi samay thodi hi hota haiπŸ˜‰

Thanks Jumana and Sarah😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
I really wanna thanks all of them who contributed and write this wonderful post. Thnx from the bottom of my heart. 
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Fary πŸ€— 
Well, yeh toh main aur Aashi pehele hi karna chahte the, par due to different hurdles and other life priorities, we couldn't do so !!! You can guess that by reading the last post on Pg 1 :) 
Anyways it's more like a welcoming thread now😳 Waisey bhi, pyaar dikhaane ka koi samay thodi hi hota haiπŸ˜‰

Thanks Jumana and Sarah😳

awww ok bidzoo thanks for telling
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

awww ok bidzoo thanks for telling
Koi nahin πŸ€—
hey frnds nice post me too wanted to be part of this u all not pm me so sad
wowww simply ROCKING thread...a biggg congatrsss to all the makers of this thread..

and  A BIB THANK YOU to the whole team of NBT FOR MAKING SUCH A TREMENDOUS show.. i will cherish it all my life❀️