Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Miss_Anonymous

Miss_Anonymous

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Hey guys...Smile

I know all of u r sad that humse hai life has ended..Cry...no promos no excitement...nothing just a boring weekend this time!!Cry

Well have you ever thought why we love humse hai life soo much??Shocked

Some of us have dreamt of rasia..Embarrassed...some of us want a best friend like juno.Wink... some want entertainers like wada nikka...LOL...and some want a love like Raghav and wish to have the same lovestory as rasia ( me too )WinkEmbarrassed

Why all this????Shocked

It's due to humse hai life...the show that told us how  life is...it has all true incidents!!Smile

But Why only Humse hai life...why is it our favourite??????

Obviously,..that's due to arjun's smiles ...sammy's cuteness...gurmeet's aiyo ji...wada nikka's  behavior...tanya's shubh shubh...vishal's plans ...bonny's stupidness...saloni's  tantrums...kabir's friendship and secrets...Aliya's O bankok!!...Coack karanveer's boxing...sia's dedication and of course raghav's charm ...pranks...smile!!WinkSmileEmbarrassedBut how can i forget...the main reason for us to watch the show is...THE RASIA / SIRA LOVESTORY!!that's the reason why we are sooo much attracted to the show...sooo much attached to it ...their romance...nok jhok ...jealousy...manana are something we all love to the core!!...Embarrassed

Well...after raghav left we all were shattered along with sia...some of us stopped to see the show and some still continued...and then the show hit the top again when all  started to watch it again when sira flashbacks came and the news of Raghav's comeback came...and then we got a mega surprise when he came back on 26th November!!

The show bought the writers in us out when we wrote ffs sss oss and made us friends...SmileWinkEmbarrassed

So can we let it end right away??

Ofcourse NOT!!

So lets revive it!!

U must be thinking how...haina??...Shocked

Well we can revive it on our laptops...pcs...Wink

We have youtube and star tv with all episodes...so lets watch them...lets see it from the very beginning...

Every monday to Thursday i will upload the link of the episode at 7:30 pm and we all can watch it together and then comment on the episode on this topic only!!]

But no cheating on weekends ha...!!TongueLOL

Well i'll start post video links and commenting ( on this topic itself ) from Monday...do join in...Smile

RALLY TO REVIVE HUMSE HAI LIFE!!!!!!

Ps : do comment and like if u'd join in!! Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17Sihyaabhiya1dmgfanA1harshana1KriyanshOnly-Shravzz--monica-jamoshi2507Aditi_4verdiyataareychahat4u-Drama_Queen--Nimmi-pia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Revive Humse Hai Life :)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey Muskann./...such a brilliant idea! It'll be great idea to upload those videos again. Some of us, liek me do not have all the episodes, or its not possible to download all the episodes. Or when it comes to startv.in site, its so difficult to get to early episodes, as theres no last page link. I'll be waiting eagerly for the uplaoding of episodes. :-D :-) Thumbs Up 

n yes u r right, though every character contributed a lot for our liking HHL> But SiRa were first n foremost d mainr eason for us liking HHL. We all looked forward to their nok-jhoks, ladais, manana, their lil romance, n all. :-)

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey muskan that's really a very nice idea to revive hhl...we can discuss all again about the scenesBig smile

by the way i wont be able to watch videos at that time...but i can discuss about that episode with u allBig smile

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
n we all did not know each other in the beginning of the so now through this we can discuss and know each others opinions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
actually i did not have anyone to share my happiness or anything related to show but now i can 
i think many of u all have gone through this...

Miss_Anonymous

Miss_Anonymous

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
So here's the first episode of Humse Hai Life...our journey begins from today!!!SmileWinkEmbarrassed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtx4nHa-qAU

For raghav's entry : 1:49EmbarrassedLOLWink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v5Fb1WTxqQ

For sia's ( and gauti and rangeela ) entry :( just after u watch raghav'entry )Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GespNtDgG6Y

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17KriyanshOnlyjamoshi2507

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
omG so long to read  :P

but if its about whom i love most in hhl then its

ANKUR NAYYAR Blushing
oh freak i didnt comment on his profile... *runs to comment*

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 03 December 2012 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiran

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
just asking, d videos which channel v posts on youtube r kind of summary types, n shorter thana ctual episides right? than the werre actually or r found on their site?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top