The Vampire Diaries

stefan now where is its ur choice elena?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Elena- I dnt want yo be a vampire
Stefan- its ur choice elena

Elena- I want to make a deal with elijah to protect u all
Stefan-its ur choice elena

Elena-i want to go in for some creepy sacrifice fr klaus
Stefan- its ur choice elena

Elena- I want u save matt first and let me die
Stefan-its ur choice elena

Elena- I m choosing damon over u
Stefan- what???? U r nt ur self anymore... V need to find a cure
V need to fix u!!!!its gotta be some sire-bond crap...

Whats wrng with u stefan?????
All of a sudden damon is her worst choice????

Edited by vincikhurana - 01 December 2012 at 6:13am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancyUdaylovieSingMe2Sleeprainfirerekhab25meriyaarmihali7nikhilageetAnkita_88Auroni.92-BreezyGirl-iMadziluvOriginalssafeplacetolandswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stefan now where is its ur choice elena?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

juwi

juwi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
ouch stefan whats wrong wid u...elena should change after being vamp not you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Stef has become an ASS! I so hate him now!

He is behaving so out of character. His so called SUPPORT for his GF has vanished into thin air! LOL He is not FINE with Elena as a vampire!  All I can see is that his love is CONDITIONAL!

Stefan's Letter to Elena. (Since, Elena will not even see him, as she is in Damon's bedroom, in his shirt, in his arms! LOL)

My so called "EPIC" Love,

Elena, if you are human then I can love you or else, I can't. And as I can't love you as Vamp, I have to make you human again. No matter what happens in that way. Screw your bro...I want you. Coz, loving human Elena was not enough, Damon still loves you the same way and even more...so I can't take that. I am so jealous. I can't let Damon have you. So, I have to forcefully INVENT this idea about sire bond, you and Damon can't have real feelings. Thats it. I am your boyfriend. I don't know why I am angry about this break up, even though it was OUR MUTUAL choice, I said that, I CAN'T DO THIS. And now, I am the one who is being an ASS! So, Elena. You have to become human again. Coz Caroline thinks, we are "EPIC" and I am an Idiot so I will believe her.
That's it. I am gonna go find the cure now! Oh! I love you so much, Elena. I will ALWAYS love you!

Your Ex-Obsessed Jealous Boyfriend

S

ROFL

P.S. No offense to Stefan fans (if anyWink) but I really do hate him now! Ouch I can't help it!

Edited by iMadz - 02 December 2012 at 5:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaylovieSingMe2Sleeprainfirekatherine123Angel-Jot.iluvOriginals

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

ouch stefan whats wrong wid u...elena should change after being vamp not you..

Yeah it seems like that only...poor Damon:-(

juwi

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Stef has become an ASS! I so hate him now!

He is behaving so out of character. His so called SUPPORT for his GF has vanished into thin air! LOL He is not FINE with Elena as a vampire! All I can see is that his love is CONDITIONAL!

Stefan's Letter to Elena. (Since, Elena will not even see him, as she is in Damon's bedroom, in his shirt, in his arms! LOL)

My so called "EPIC" Love,

Elena, if you are human then I can love you or else, I can't. And as I can't love you as Vamp, I have to make you human again. No matter what happens in that way. Screw your bro...I want you. Coz, loving human Elena was not enough, Damon still loves you the same way and even more...so I can't take that. I am so jealous. I can't let Damon have you. So, I have to forcefully INVENT this idea about sire bond, you and Damon can't have real feelings. Thats it. I am your boyfriend. I don't know why I am angry about this break up, even though it was OUR MUTUAL choice, I said that, I CAN'T DO THIS. And now, I am the one who is being an ASS! So, Elena. You have to become human again. Coz Caroline thinks, we are "EPIC" and I am an Idiot so I will believe her.</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> That's it. I am gonna go find the cure now! Oh! I love you so much, Elena. I will ALWAYS love you!

Your Ex-Obsessed Jealous Boyfriend

S

ROFL

P.S. No offense to Stefan fans (if anyWink) but I really do hate him now! Ouch I can't help it!
</font>

thats a gud one...! Nd I never hated stefan but now he has bcmm so annoying...i hated whn in the promo of nxt epi he says to Damon 'u r wrong for her''...!!!!

Edited by vincikhurana - 02 December 2012 at 5:46am

iMadz

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Okay first of all watch the epi 7 then u will realise even the directors said there is something wrong with elena ROFLROFL

And yes stefan is too good for elena anyway Approve why on earth wud u want a girl with damon aswell that has played with his bro ROFL sorry but i want a new and better girl for stefan Cool

He sacrificed so much and yet u hear ppl say that Tongue ppl r right... 'U CANT KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY' Tongue

And funny i just read something in tumblr few mins ago... someone was wrote this ... 

Stefan: Everything he did is for elena's good
Damon: Just wants elena 

And i totally agree with this Tongue But somehow stefan becomes the bad guy Silly well reality check...

1) Stefan saved elena even before TVD started and ppl r hyping over damon meeting elena first... well damon wudnt b able to meet elena again if stefan didnt save her Silly

2) Well stefan becomes ripper (with klaus forcing)... he becomes the bad guy ROFL but when damon forces caroline to sleep with him (first season before her vampire) and damon tries to kill elena's bro (snapped his neck)... then he is good but he is just upset ROFLROFLROFL

GET a reality check ppl... i was a stemon (never was a elena fan) but loved stefan+damon but now damon made me hate him Tongue and now wat the heck is he going to do after he finds out elena is sired to him and he slept with his brothers love TongueROFL 

Love klaus and stefan---- wish they were real brothers... agree with klaus... he is better with stefan than damon Tongue

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

'I m a vampire and this is my story'------- STEFANS LINE from season 1... epi 1... he started off TVD and its very clear how its all his story and how he loses his love to his brother Tongue

And forgod sake... stefan is not a good guy or bad guy... thats wat u call grey characters Tongue so i m in love with his perfection and imperfection Day Dreaming And u dont expect stefan to become upset with her for liking HIS BROTHER ShockedROFLROFL Oh dear ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everAngel1618DancingDivaDdperfectlystillSweet_DesiresGudakeshaReal.Madrid-De.De-MS-meghasharmaCoeur2PsychoFMS

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Um. When did Stefan EVER question Elena's choice of Damon before Caroline mentioned the sire bond? He broke up with Elena. He left her alone with Damon. HE MOVED OUT HIS OWN DAMN HOUSE. How is that not supporting Elena's choice? Blind hate is awful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everAngel1618DancingDivaDd-De.De--SexyAngel-

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Okay first of all watch the epi 7 then u will realise even the directors said there is something wrong with elena ROFLROFL

And yes stefan is too good for elena anyway Approve why on earth wud u want a girl with damon aswell that has played with his bro ROFL sorry but i want a new and better girl for stefan Cool

He sacrificed so much and yet u hear ppl say that Tongue ppl r right... 'U CANT KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY' Tongue

And funny i just read something in tumblr few mins ago... someone was wrote this ... 

Stefan: Everything he did is for elena's good
Damon: Just wants elena 

And i totally agree with this Tongue But somehow stefan becomes the bad guy Silly well reality check...

1) Stefan saved elena even before TVD started and ppl r hyping over damon meeting elena first... well damon wudnt b able to meet elena again if stefan didnt save her Silly

2) Well stefan becomes ripper (with klaus forcing)... he becomes the bad guy ROFL but when damon forces caroline to sleep with him (first season before her vampire) and damon tries to kill elena's bro (snapped his neck)... then he is good but he is just upset ROFLROFLROFL

GET a reality check ppl... i was a stemon (never was a elena fan) but loved stefan+damon but now damon made me hate him Tongue and now wat the heck is he going to do after he finds out elena is sired to him and he slept with his brothers love TongueROFL 

Love klaus and stefan---- wish they were real brothers... agree with klaus... he is better with stefan than damon Tongue

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

'I m a vampire and this is my story'------- STEFANS LINE from season 1... epi 1... he started off TVD and its very clear how its all his story and how he loses his love to his brother Tongue

And forgod sake... stefan is not a good guy or bad guy... thats wat u call grey characters Tongue so i m in love with his perfection and imperfection Day Dreaming And u dont expect stefan to become upset with her for liking HIS BROTHER ShockedROFLROFL Oh dear ROFL

Clap
Awesum reply.. you said everything... hatts off to you!!

@TM: And please Stefan is not finding the cure or himself.. he made it perfectly clear... let me remind it's Elena who is not accepting herself being a vampire and she said that to Stefan that I'm not this.!!!

One more thing Stefan has accepted that Elena has feelings for Damon.. that is why he broke up..
Moreover, in the last episode he left the house for Damon and Elena.. if he hadn't accepted them then he would still be lingering on Elena!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel1618Gudakesha-SexyAngel--De.De-MS-meghasharmaReal.Madrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top