•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
well i just missed a couple of episodes of SNS and the pace of the show is such now that it feels like i missed so much! πŸ˜†...well just caught up with the missed episodes and these are the shockers for me not in any particular order...

1. Rashi is back to square one! i left with a good feeling about Rashi but the CVs have bounced her back to where she was! scheming against her own family and in the worst possible way!🀒 it really boils my blood when she makes a play at reminding Gopi of her dead parents..reminds me that the CVs have apparently no intention to let Gopi know that she didnt lose her parents on her bday!😑

2. Did Koki just stop Ahem from going for a work related trip!?😲 i went all teary for Koki when Rashi announced that Gopi is missing her mother...she looked so crestfallen as if she thinks that Gopi does not see her as her mother!😭...I am completely sure now that Koki now loves Gopi more than Ahem πŸ˜† however i am not sure if it was very sensible of her to force Ahem to send Jigar instead of him..i really dont get how she gets to make these business related decisions!πŸ˜•

3. Neelam out and Aman in! I mean are the CVs on a superfast SNS express or what!? πŸ˜†...but its a good thing that they didnt drag the Neelam track and did not combine that with Gopi's delivery..well done CVs! πŸ‘

4. Meethi was so cute! I am so glad the CVs have given scope for Meethi to perform and she did a great job! loved her scared expressions (πŸ˜†), anger on behalf of the Modis and most of all her bonding with Rashi! (loved their going gaga over Gopi's baby to fool Neelam πŸ˜†)

5.. I did not like Aman! dont know about you guys but the moment i saw the breakfast scene I was 🀒...he was a little too sugary sweet and going by the CVs track record I dont remember any new entries besides nani and Jigna who were positive, even Falguni is turning mysterious now ...Poor Ahemji! 😭

6. Falguni has turned from a kind and sensible girl to a scheming and sinister woman - she keeps getting extra sweet to Dhawal in front of Kinjal and keeps flashing money in front of Urmi!! (Refer back to CVs track record in point 4 )...but this character is bound to bring Kinwal closer so i am looking forward to this! πŸ˜ƒ...however right now i think she has just managed to hurt Kinjal's ego...but it is a step in the right direction! πŸ˜ƒ

7. I wanted to go gaga over Ahem too as he was hovering around Gopi and was so caring towards her! but the precap has scared me..i am sure it will just be a burst of anger from him which he is going to forget soon enough...but we all know how Gopi is..she will wallow in extreme guilt and I am not sure that this time Ahem is going to apologize..He is totally secure in his relationship with Gopi but Gopi somewhere is still not all the way there (i feel so)..I dont want Gopi to spend her anniversary in sadness and guilt 😭..and Ahem all lost in his precious project  and that's what i fear is going to happen..please CVs dont spoil this anniversary! i dont want to see Gohem all sullen in the 2 min (going by CVs track record again) anniversary party!!! 😭😭😭...but but but i loved the way his eyes twinkled when he smiled at Gopi before leaving for work when Rashi came to the temporary Gohem room to show Ahem the newspaper and when Koki announced that Goshi are going to rest and get ready for the party, somehow it looked like it was just meant for Gopi and he has forgotten everyone else around him😳

8. Parag and Jigar are back! i am not sure but dont remember seeing them since quite a few episodes..especially Parag..hopefully this Aman track brings Jihem closer..i would love to see that! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Deepa πŸ€—

Indeed SnS become a bulit train in these days..πŸ˜‰ the way cvs wraped the track was Awesum..ie bhi we are not so interested in Neelam track its good the finish it with in few days πŸ˜‰
Rashi is not really back into square one.. Her concern for has hubby taken a part in such big deal wasn't wrong at all. But the way she mainlputale her KK was highly disgusting 🀒 every time for sake of her happiness she played with gopi emotions coz she knows this is weakest viane of gopi n all.. I hated Rashi for doing such pathetic KKs... 😑

Amaan is a cheater / fraud. He cheated our Ahemji in bussniess in coming track than whole parivaar went bhuj in coming days that was the coming track all abt.. 😊

Ahem out burst was not wrong he is correct in his way... Ahem work like everything especialy this dream project... So Ahem anger was full justified hayee.. ahem scolding remind me my old always in anger wala Ahemji ☺️

dont know abt the anniversay... I think this was going all sad for gohem 😭 Ahem need his paper urgently so run to bhuj without apologize with gopi. Here gopi was in guiled coz of her Ahem paper spoil or also he gets anger.. πŸ˜’ when Ahem gets his paper or when his anger calm down than our anger hero realized wht he did with his wify 😳

Oh me to want Jihem in full action in this track.. Hope cvs shows us something like this... Till that keep fingercrossed πŸ˜› Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Superb roundup of the weeks SNS episodes DipsyπŸ‘

You should do this every saturday. We could discuss on what happened in SNS the entire week and it will be a nice recap for those who have missed the actionπŸ˜ƒ Superb Dipsy⭐️⭐️

I am liking the slightly modified take on pregnancy in SNS. It is good to see that SNS is still sticking to reality in this with the conflict between the office and home coming to the forefront. This happens to be between GOHem and that makes it more enjoyableπŸ˜ƒ
I love how Ahem is struggling to do justice to his work and his wife and I think he will fail miserably at first and then realize what is missing. It only needs him to put his mind and heart at both places and he will shine through. As Gopi said, he is always with her. He does not have to worry😳

This week and especially the last episode was a revelation in terms of Gopi. Her confident request to her MIL for her hubby and the way she told her that she meant she wanted her whole family was beautiful. I loved how she walked in into their room and placed her hand on Ahem's shoulder. A simple gesture but a big one for Gopi as a character. She is timid but she is also the strong one when Ahem needs her. 

As for Ahem, the guy is torn and I am going to give him a couple of days to see things through. He has too much on his plate and we all know what that leads toπŸ˜†

Koki.. Now Koki and Gopi have the most beautiful relationship ever. I agree that Koki should not have ordered Ahem like that and said the same in my episode post but I love her for doing it. I wanted her to ask Ahem to forgo his business meeting for Gopi and she did. That the CVs stuck to her character is beautiful.
Koki considers herself to be Gopi's mom but she also knows that none can replace a mother's bond in a girl's life completely. The choked emotions that were obvious on her face when Rashi was talking about Gopi and her missing her mom were so genuine. Here is a mother, feeling for her daughter because she is missing her mother. I am glad Gopi made that speech to Koki. It really made a difference.😊

As for Rashi. There is no second chance for this girl. She does not even realize that her emotional manipulations are so cheap, she goes congratulating herself🀒 All the goodwill she built with the Neelam track has gone down the drain completely

I am excited to see this track. With Ahem mentioning twice that Jigar is inexperienced, I have a feeling that this track will be  JiHem followed by Gopi's delivery. Cannot waitπŸ˜ƒ
Great round of the weeks episodes. I agree with Harini, you should do this every week. 

This is a interesting track. Urmila's and Rashi's day in day out KKs is now being superseded by Falguni and the new business track. 

Even though Kokila came over to the UK surprisingly she was aired everyday. Well done to the CVs for this.
Deepa you forgot  "bwahahahahahahahahaha 😈"  Welcome back.πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome back Dipsy... πŸ˜ƒ.. Beautifully written...πŸ˜ƒ
Harini.. I like your idea of recap of the whole week's SNS.. it would a great discussion thread...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ani_gr - 11 years ago
indeed sns is moving like express train and you have round up the episode so beautifully with indepth analyses and conclusions.even i was shocked when kokila stopped ahem from going to buisness trip.
my Like button is on vacation again so a big thank you to all of you for reading and appreciating my post πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...and i dont really mind doing a round up of every week's episodes...that is if nobody is doing it already...
Originally posted by dipsy80

my Like button is on vacation again so a big thank you to all of you for reading and appreciating my post πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...and i dont really mind doing a round up of every week's episodes...that is if nobody is doing it already...

Dipsy, we will all be grateful πŸ˜ƒ So looking forward to the weekly recap from DipsyπŸ₯³
welcome back Dips! πŸ˜ƒ

SNS is going to be great the next few days!