well i just missed a couple of episodes of SNS and the pace of the show is such now that it feels like i missed so much!
...well just caught up with the missed episodes and these are the shockers for me not in any particular order...
1. Rashi is back to square one! i left with a good feeling about Rashi but the CVs have bounced her back to where she was! scheming against her own family and in the worst possible way!
it really boils my blood when she makes a play at reminding Gopi of her dead parents..reminds me that the CVs have apparently no intention to let Gopi know that she didnt lose her parents on her bday!
2. Did Koki just stop Ahem from going for a work related trip!?
i went all teary for Koki when Rashi announced that Gopi is missing her mother...she looked so crestfallen as if she thinks that Gopi does not see her as her mother!
...I am completely sure now that Koki now loves Gopi more than Ahem
however i am not sure if it was very sensible of her to force Ahem to send Jigar instead of him..i really dont get how she gets to make these business related decisions!
3. Neelam out and Aman in! I mean are the CVs on a superfast SNS express or what!?
...but its a good thing that they didnt drag the Neelam track and did not combine that with Gopi's delivery..well done CVs!
4. Meethi was so cute! I am so glad the CVs have given scope for Meethi to perform and she did a great job! loved her scared expressions (
), anger on behalf of the Modis and most of all her bonding with Rashi! (loved their going gaga over Gopi's baby to fool Neelam
5.. I did not like Aman! dont know about you guys but the moment i saw the breakfast scene I was
...he was a little too sugary sweet and going by the CVs track record I dont remember any new entries besides nani and Jigna who were positive, even Falguni is turning mysterious now
6. Falguni has turned from a kind and sensible girl to a scheming and sinister woman - she keeps getting extra sweet to Dhawal in front of Kinjal and keeps flashing money in front of Urmi!! (Refer back to CVs track record in point 4
)...but this character is bound to bring Kinwal closer so i am looking forward to this!
...however right now i think she has just managed to hurt Kinjal's ego...but it is a step in the right direction!
7. I wanted to go gaga over Ahem too as he was hovering around Gopi and was so caring towards her! but the precap has scared me..i am sure it will just be a burst of anger from him which he is going to forget soon enough...but we all know how Gopi is..she will wallow in extreme guilt and I am not sure that this time Ahem is going to apologize..He is totally secure in his relationship with Gopi but Gopi somewhere is still not all the way there (i feel so)..I dont want Gopi to spend her anniversary in sadness and guilt
..and Ahem all lost in his precious project
and that's what i fear is going to happen..please CVs dont spoil this anniversary! i dont want to see Gohem all sullen in the 2 min (going by CVs track record again) anniversary party!!!
...but but but i loved the way his eyes twinkled when he smiled at Gopi before leaving for work when Rashi came to the temporary Gohem room to show Ahem the newspaper and when Koki announced that Goshi are going to rest and get ready for the party, somehow it looked like it was just meant for Gopi and he has forgotten everyone else around him
8. Parag and Jigar are back! i am not sure but dont remember seeing them since quite a few episodes..especially Parag..hopefully this Aman track brings Jihem closer..i would love to see that!