Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 29, 30 Nov '12

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The episodes saw Adi being presented with a different perspective to his relationship with Pankhudi.

Nanaji's words invoke such confusion that he is almost tongue tied with Pankhu and finds himself unable to say anything. Only when Pankhu questions him he blurts out that others seem to think that they are in love with each other. Surely, if they were, they would have said so.. 😉... so easy is it Adi? 😆

This sends Pankhu into tongue tiedness (if there is such a word) 😛. She decides to confess before the 15 day separation begins.  Will she?

The Adi-Ambika scene was nice. Ambika seeing a different side to him.

Why on earth was Avantika crying so much? She is going to see him everyday at the office. And going by what things are now, she rarely sees him at home anyway. They are not a family who sit down together at meals. Did not make much sense to me.  Perhaps it was just a reaction to the fact that Pankhu had packed his things, leaving Avantika feeling left out?

Precap - Avantika refusing to welcome Pankhu... gosh she can be unpleasant. 

Edited by slmu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice analysis Shanthi, 👍🏼 yes as usual the Precap shows that Avantika doesn't want to shower attention on Pankuri which the other family members are keen on showering and therefore is not interested in doing Griha-Pravesh.

The Adi-Ambika scene was tender and nice, it brought out the good qualities of Adi in front of Ambika and showed her how caring and loving person he actually is.

Hoping that PaYa confusion gets cleared before their separation. 😳 Loved the way Pankuri was trying to tell her feelings. 😳
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Thank you Sai, but somehow, I can't see Pankhu actually confessing yet 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

The episodes saw Adi being presented with a different perspective to his relationship with Pankhudi.

Nanaji's words invoke such confusion that he is almost tongue tied with Pankhu and finds himself unable to say anything. Only when Pankhu questions him he blurts out that others seem to think that they are in love with each other. Surely, if they were, they would have said so.. 😉... so easy is it Adi? 😆

This sends Pankhu into tongue tiedness (if there is such a word) 😛. She decides to confess before the 15 day separation begins.  Will she?

The Adi-Ambika scene was nice. Ambika seeing a different side to him.

Why on earth was Avantika crying so much? She is going to see him everyday at the office. And going by what things are now, she rarely sees him at home anyway. They are not a family who sit down together at meals. Did not make much sense to me.  Perhaps it was just a reaction to the fact that Pankhu had packed his things, leaving Avantika feeling left out?

Precap - Avantika refusing to welcome Pankhu... gosh she can be unpleasant. 

Shanthi... needless to say I love your posts. was waiting for it. 

@ red... hahahahaha
@ blue... she is sensing that she might be losing control of the "one" she always had control of. Not only Pk beat her in packing bags but the son is going to stay with her presumed "rival" Harish. I love Avantika's complex character. You usually see characterization like this in Drama; not in Soaps.

I also like how Adi tries humor (scarf on his head) to lift Pankhuri's spirit.  He has consistently done that...even though most of the time he is wrong about why Pnakhuri is feeling low. Sigh...  
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Shanthi... needless to say I love your posts. was waiting for it. 

@ red... hahahahaha
@ blue... she is sensing that she might be losing control of the "one" she always had control of. Not only Pk beat her in packing bags but the son is going to stay with her presumed "rival" Harish. I love Avantika's complex character. You usually see characterization like this in Drama; not in Soaps.

I also like how Adi tries humor (scarf on his head) to lift Pankhuri's spirit.  He has consistently done that...even though most of the time he is wrong about why Pnakhuri is feeling low. Sigh...  

You are right about Avantika's complexities... its great 😃

@bold - 🤣 - he will get there one day