Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Guys i'm back after a long time.Wink We have seen some wonderful episodes this week and also some major twists. So let's have a discussion and predict what will happen in next week episodes.

First of all we must ask ourselves the following questions:

1) Is Vihaan really taking everything as calm as he did?
2) Does he wants to take revenge? If yes, what is his plan?
3) Now that Vihaan "claims" that Rachan is his dream girl, will Rajiv finally realise his love for Rachna?
4) Will be see a disturbance in the Argawal's family as well as the Garg's family?
5) What will become of Mayank & Gunjan?
6) Will Mayank ever forgive Gunjan? Will their relationship go sour?
7) Will Gunjan develop feelings for Vihaan?
8) If the family gets to know about Rachna & Gunjan's prank, how will they react?
9) Will Mayank get angry and tell the family what Gunjan was up to? Will Vihaan tell the family about Gunjan's prank?

Please do participate and discuss, you don't have to discuss all the cues but your choice which seems to be the best. Thanks in advance for anticipatio
N Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninriddhima1brat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShiviDOC108-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Predictions" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hi kevin ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
vihaan is looking and sounding very fishy ...definetly he is going to make his moves ...dont know what and i think rajeev is going to be the protector 
mayank is like luv sick puppy he will forget everything and forgive gunjan 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for this! Really good topic :)

No Vihaan is definitely up to something. There is an evil plan in his head right now. Remember how he looked angry and then all of a sudden he was in thinking mode and then accepted everything calmly.

I was thinking maybe he will want to ruin Gunjan's happiness and hurt Rachna in the process.

I think Rajeev will gradually realise he has some sort of feelings for Rachna but will supressed his feelings because Rachna would be his brother's wife soon.

Mayank will not forgive Gunjan so easily and Vihaan will want to take advantage of that. There will be lots of ups and downs in their relationship.

I have a feeling the Garg family will come to know about everything and its gonna be World War III :)

The Agarwal Family will come to Know as well and I think Vihaan's mom Savitri will force Vihaan to go ahead and marry Rachna as she is very fond of her.

Theses are all predictions but the coming weeks seems like we are in for some excitement twists and turns. I'm pretty excited. CVS is known for surprises and I'm sure we are in for some more :) .

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 01 December 2012 at 6:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90swagakevin2brat2008DOC108ParulRatiShiviMSN_Vanny-Eris-

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
both the household r going to come to know of the prank only after vihaan makes his moves Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Well thanks for participating and hi there Doc Wink how are you?

For me I think Vihaan is playing a wild game - he is trying to make Gunjan & Rachna think he is alright, knowing that Rachna is quite soft he will make her emotionally hurt. Gunjan will be blamed for this and Vihaan definitely will try to create some havoc in the lives of Mayank & Gunjan. He is sure to separate them. As much as i know he is hurt deep inside, his vegeance is building and soon it will burst and it won't be good for Gunjan sadlyCry but she was playing with fire so she deserves to be burnt! Wink

As far as Rajiv is concern, he will try to hide his feelings. He knows that if he confesses his love not only will he be hurting his brother but there will be an uproar, but like every man who love a girl intense, he would not want to see his love of his life been taken away and he stand there doing nothing. So eventually, Rajiv will confess and i think Savitri will actually be happy to know that Rajiv is agreeing to marry and so Rachna &Rajiv might have it well. But life is not so smooth. Dayal will obviously think Gunjan has created all this mess and so will take matters in his own hands. Mayank & Gunjan relationship will definitely go sour and now will be the time, we will see, that instead of Rachna shedding tears it will Gunjan crying! Seem will also see this as advantage and used this to get rid of Gunjan ------. Seema will say that Gunjan is not worth being a bahu because of her numerous mistakes and how she pretended to be the bride of another guy and also meeting him??Shocked will surely she will take every bit and piece to make Gunjan out of Mayank's life.. but the big question is::

Is Gunjan& Mayank's love so intesne and true that it will overcome these obstacles?
Is Rachna&Rajiv love so intense to do the same??

And who is left out? of course Vihaan, he gets no one. and he decides to continue to make their lives miserable..may be along the line, he gets married to Chaya
LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShiviDOC108-Eris-

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I think Mayank and Gunjan will overcome all the obstacles and hurdles in their path and will be together in the end.

About Rachna and Rajeev I don't where they are headed. It seems like their love story is stuck at one place. Rajeev is not expressing any feelings as yet and if he has any he will definitely hide it now. Seems like Rachna is taking Gunjan's advice to move on. I'm still not sure about our Rachna's love story. Don't know what CVS has in store for us.

@swagakevin2 very nice predictions!

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 01 December 2012 at 7:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2brat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
That's true.. we are not really told about Rachna love story much.. and what i hate is that i'm seeing that they are focussing in making Rachna feeling so down and that she is ugly.. that scene when the children were laughing at her in the balroom was not necessary one bit. fromt he beginning Rachna is the one crying but now i guess she have moved on and is strong.. but they need to show also that Gunjan as well must be heartbroken because in love, everyone sometimes, or most times gets a broken heart.. and i prefer Vihaan&Gunjan..I'm not a fan of Mayank&Gunjan..sorry for saying this... but its my personal preference.. so i think that CV's will show Mayank&Gunjan relationship was just a crush.. i hope this crush don't crush all the fans of them LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.