Humse Hai Life

hhl . season 2 ( but there is no himansh)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessanaya28

Groupbie

princessanaya28

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
guys i saw in fb that 4 lion ph . hhl -2 k bare m soch rahe h wid the same cast .. sabke roles wahi rahenge but himansh as raghav its nt possible it may be varun kapoor as raghav but without himansh hhl 2 . ka koi sense hi nai h ..and ya heli aka saloni n tweet bhi kiya hai that ( she want hhl back ) so guys hhl season 2 bn sakta h ... guys its my request agar hum sb milkar . fourm 32 pr emails kare , request kare then i m sure . himansh will be there .. 4 lions himansh ko jarur convence karenge guys plz its my request yr 4 lions ph n humari itni sari request ko fulfill kiya then i . m sure humari is request ko bhi wo jarur fullfill karenge bcoz himansh k alawa raghav oberoi ka role koi play kr hi nai sakta ..so guys comeon . yr ek bar firse abhiansh ko ek sath dekhne k liye hum itna bhi nai kr sakte kya guys roj daily 4 . lion ko request karo , tweet bhejo guys plz..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel...sSihyasitaragavMiss_AnonymousdmgfanA1BARUNILU_Arshicarnations.Aditi_4verchahat4u-Drama_Queen--Nimmi-pia.rahaJyo_Ksg..LuvlySmiles..OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hhl . season 2 ( but there is no himansh)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i no thinks posibal so soons adn withot himansh he reasons fro show off go so no season new i thinks

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so-2 much for sharign this news. But I also think that without Himansh there si no sense of even contemplating season 2. There is no doubt that every1 of us, audiences, mayb cast and even PH loved HHl very-2 much; nd all of us ll be 2 happy to hv it back. But without Himansh I don't want any season 2. I m better off with my memories of my swt HHL SEASON 1 only! Besides any1 else can never ever play Raghav; at least I ll not accept any1 else. And if they create any other character as a lead opposite Sia, then too, I don't think that ll be any different. Ouch

As for Himansh agreeing for the role, I dnt knw. If he'll agree or not, as once if gets successful as a lead star in films, y n how ll he do a tv serial? even if its a lead? N even if he wants to, mayb he doesn;t get time! Oh god, so much confusion. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-OmnipotenceZaxo

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Himansh nahi toh HHL nahi. 
Even though we have season 2 it wont be the same.. 
We want Himansh, but he is busy. :/ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceZaxo

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
without himansh hhl 2 will face same problems as it faced now due to which it ended...
come on so many of us are so used to seeing himansh as raghav and if they make kabir as raghav...well, i definitely will not be able to watch. when i stopped watching now i doubt if i would watch it later... guess if they are doing so i would prefer no hhl 2Tongue

but i dont mind if they come with a whole  new different story not the same characters not the same hhl but completely new concept maybe i can watch...

but it is a whole different thing that i might tend to compare sira and sia and whoever she is cast opposite toTongueLOL
coz i jus love sira so much...n if i dont like it of course dont watchLOL

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
But Abigail and Rohan are doing The serial.. :/ 

woh log bhi busy ho gaye hain.. x_x

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
n about getting himansh...well currently he is busy with his movie shooting and he has another project up in line...he will get busy in it..so it will not be possible for him to shoot for hhl2...so there is no gaurantee of himansh coming back as raghav as of now...

but who knows if it is in our kismat...he may get some free time and if the other cast members are also ready and free and if we are lucky we may get hhl2 Big smile

dekthe hai kya hoga...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top