Beni881 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Its open and absolute defamation of urvashi by delnaaz .

I have been noticing since day one when ever anyone admires urvashi's guts, kindness or just a simple gesture delnaaz immediately starts spiting venom to anyone who would listen. It started when salman and sampat praised urvashi for her kitchen management in second week's Friday episode and cunning delaaz sensed it then seriously began knocking urvashi down along with another looser ashka (its all done by helpers and all she does is stand in front of camera and stir in pan)..when boys appreciated her guts to stand up alone over such a sensitive issue delnaaz was dumbstruck and announced in gujrati that mark my words urvashi will be alone. delnaaz defamed her in every task and tried to discredit her contribution to house chores and demeaned her with every inmate of house through out the period. When she could'nt achieve her objective to wreck urvashi with all her little tricks she publically contempt her in kaala tilak task.And talking about  precap's "PUBLIC DEKH RAI HAI KE MEI KITNI EFFORT KAR RAI HOON USE BAAT KARNY KI!" yes Delnaaz we saw your brilliant VENOMOUS AND VINDICTIVE effort in confession room last week..

😑😑😑 

Observe these facts by reading and watching live feed:

imam's shown kindness towards delnaaz in live feed by telling her:

Delnaz, don't behave like kid and this is not a kiddie party. He also insisted her to resolve all differences and say sorry to Urvashi and he also said "everyone knows what kind of stories and situations you have created about a contestant (hinting towards Urvashi).

Some time earlier – delnaaz as usual spiting venom against urvashi.. delnaaz is inwardly furious she wasn't evicted today..Getting paranoid saying "pata nahi usko (Urvashi) kaise project kar rahe hai

Now as many of us seen cunning and vindictive delnaaz started  to coax and plead Mink to smooth way for her to talk to urvashi .Out of nowhere delnaaz suddenly realizes she went out of her way to make urvashi the vamp of bigboss history  in kaala tilak task. πŸ˜†She says I want to tell Urvashi.. "chal na bas bahot hogaya "

fact is for the first time on show Delnaaz (iceburg) is badly rattled what with imam's not so subtle hints and salman's snubbing her:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can smell a relative here!!!πŸ˜†

on this forum we respect all members views 
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Delnaz contradicts herself a lot!
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

i can smell a relative here!!!πŸ˜†

on this forum we respect all members views 

I can too smell a relative here that too of Sana or Delnaz
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
A great post.
Absolutely upto the mark
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjanruna

Urvashi TV Devi hai. Urvashi balaji ki kasturi hai. Trvasi mahan hai. urvasi kabhi galat nahi ho sakta chahe woh kisika personal life ka majak udaye.

A failed attempt at Sarcasm
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly. ppl always blame urva coz she is blunt in her mannerism and in ur face kind whereas delu appears all innocent primarily bcz she doesnt say anythng on face and goes behind ppls back. and cries her eyes out.
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

I can too smell a relative here that too of Sana or Delnaz

I can smell something burning here πŸ˜†
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

I can smell something burning here πŸ˜†

I can smell something but cant tell if its burnnig or whiff of air πŸ˜Š
Beni881 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjanruna

Urvashi TV Devi hai. Urvashi balaji ki kasturi hai. Urvasi mahan hai. urvasi kabhi galat nahi ho sakta chahe woh kisika personal life ka majak udaye. Urvashi mahan hai chahe moti ko saand bole. Urvashi mahan hai koi sad aurat ki asu na dekh sake. Urvasi TV devi hai uske age saab fail hai. Akhir Urvasi faku Urvasi hai. woh kabi galat ho nahi sakti, Na kabhi nahi, kabhi nahi, kabhi nahi. Na Na Na

you need to grow up dude otherwise it's a stupid waste of space πŸ˜†