Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Baki Thori Si hain Zindagi..Last Part Page 6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Nice post, update soon.

Your title suggest tat u also follow Parichay like me, I really love that BG son inParichay.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baki Thori Si hain Zindagi..Last Part Page 6 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
WTH.. Loved it.. Beautiful piece of introductory writing.. Continue ASAP..

ananya456

Goldie

ananya456

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Nice post, update soon.

Your title suggest tat u also follow Parichay like me, I really love that BG son inParichay.Embarrassed

i dnt follow parichay,...But its true i heard this song first at parichay then i watched agnipath...
But  if ts the matter which show i follow...its only Balh... I just c baki serials when their is nothing t c

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
you kill ram how can u do this
very interesting

thanx for pm...

ananya456

Goldie

ananya456

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Part 2

She Ran and stopped when she finaly reached Ram's shirt and hold it firmly with all her big  nails and making his shirt  get wet by all her stored cries...
She melted her heart the much she could and Thanked God for Giving her Back her life ..her Ram...

suddenly it was natasha to open the door of Priya's room...She said keeping Down dinner she brought For priya... '' priya ,,kuch na khaane se Bhai vapas to nahin ane wale hein na ??''

Coming out from that huge hug ,though she wanted it to last long ,, She got out in a little embarrasement having hug of her husband in front of anybody But with a  little smile ,that her dear Ram is  back... She could hardly hear what nuts said earlier...

before priya could start ,Nuts coming closer to her ,, and keeping her palms encircling her cheecks ,,  said

'' See... Bhai kitne khush hain...''

Priya looked to Ram who was standing just near to her and staring his little smile at the corner of his lip...She give a smile to nuts biting her soft smooth lips ,,
showing her happiness though having the blend of tear...

'' Look at that smile priya...Look at that picture (showing her the bg potrait )
kitne khush hain wo... Par agar ,tum khana pina chhod do... what will happen to that smile?? Bhai to yahai sochenge na,,ki unke baad unki biwi ka khayal hum nahi rah paye ?? ''

While Priya interrupted... ''Natasha !! Kya kahe rahi ho ??? yahi to hain tumhaare bhai !! yeh dekhona ''

''YES... !! Bhai hamare  dil ke andarr hain...''
''Natasha...mere taraf dekho... idhar yeh rahe tumhaare bhai..she holds Ram's hand and pointed natasha to her RAM ''

''Priya ,,yaha koi nahin hain !!''
''natasha ... dekho na yeh rahe Ram... yeh rahe Mr.kapoor ..tumhaare bhai ''

''priya... I think u need Rest...plz priya ,, have ur dinner..bhai ko kitna bura lage ga...Plz priya ..hum sab dukhi hain...par humne khana pina to nahin chhod diya na  ...hamarre liye nahin..lekin bhai ke liye ''

''arrey par natasha...''

She looked at Ram making big and confused eyes...
Ram gave a LIGHT smile...

'' Natasha ,,,pagal hogayi hain kya ?? aap ko dekh kyun nahin parahi wo ?? ( tears got down from both her eyes... Realising that was just her Dream... but she still can see Ram...) Kuch kahie na aap...''

Priya away from that place where Ram or just her imagination were standing ...she just saw Ram's picture and started crying ,, pushing away the dinner plate away...

Somebody came from behind and taking the plate sat in the next chair...
''Suna nahin Chhoti ne kya kahan ?? ''

She then looked at Ram..and  started thinking that this is NOT her own ram
,just ...

''suna nahin ... ki mujhe kitna bura lagega ..agar tum mere liee khana pina chhod do ?? ''

''Kyun Tang kar rahe ho ???? jaiie na yaha se ''

''a6a jab nahi tha.. to aane ko kahe rahi thi..aur jab aya hun..Tab jaane ko kahe rahi ho ''

she kept silent with her tears being falling ...

''socho agar mein ,,tumhaare madne ki khabar ke baad khana peena chhod deta ... To aaj tumhe bachaneke liye Goli khake kaise madta ?? ''

'' bas kijie aap...meine jhut bola isliyee yeh saab kar rahe ho na aap ?? mujhe sabak sikha ne ke liyee kar rahe hein na... m sorry baba,, Plz mujhse durr mat rahie na ... Laut aaiee na Ram ''

Ram teared a piece of  roti and put it in front of her lips...

'' Mujhe nahin khana ''

she slightly removed her face...

'' ..Roz roz nahin aaa sakta baba,... akhri din mere hatose yeh niwala lelo .ek akhri baar ''

WITH a overtearing ,,and overfilled  mind making her eyes shut...she cried
having her food from Her own  , her beloved , her behalf's hand...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramalfypreet_21baas-tvdoll.rayaic_2000kritinayyarvarshathakkargupta90Pinkjalibalhfan4everpriyankapatwaMahaalwayscoolsnehasyasss283Mini1991gal.angelleena04jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajain123fiza

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Tooo emotionalll yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya456

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Very touchy and emotional...

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
mein aage nahi padne waali.. ruladiyana mujko.. ek  to wise hi sad thi uper se ye bhi.. chal katti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top